Shama: U could get its second home sellout of the season Wednesday night against Iowa

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shama:

The Gophers basketball team could get its second home sellout of the season Wednesday night against Iowa. Minnesota’s win last Saturday over Illinois, combined with the Iowa rivalry and an 8 p.m. start, puts the Gophers in a potential sellout situation. The Wild and Timberwolves also have home games Wednesday night so there is box office competition.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

Go Gophers!!

It looks as 1 - 2 thousand remain available. 2 of the "best available" will set you back 144 dollars.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Driving up from West Des Moines. Free tickets from the refs and free hotel. Can't beat it! Go Gophers!

Does he have anything to back this up? Or is he just making a bold prediction. Havent heard anything about this game being even close to a sellout. Would be awesome. I am making the 90 minute drive up for this one, so hope it is a great crowd.

Will be very surprised if it's a sellout. Iowa a rival, but not the equal to the Badgers being in town.

Win the next two, and I think we're looking at a sellout for the Indiana game.

Seems like plenty of tickets available on line. UNLV vs Nevada is sold out. Big game for Muss...

It looks as 1 - 2 thousand remain available. 2 of the "best available" will set you back 144 dollars.

Still pinching myself after buying 4 tickets for this game at $15 each during the Black Friday sale they had. I figured they would be obstructed view. They are upper deck but decent. :)

Seems like plenty of tickets available on line. UNLV vs Nevada is sold out. Big game for Muss...

Plenty? Unless you want nosebleeds. Should be a packed house, just shy of a sellout.

Good to know Muss is going to be the new coach of the Gophers.

Where's the best place to buy this late.. stub hub? Gophersports? Scalpers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's the best place to buy this late.. stub hub? Gophersports? Scalpers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some decent tickets left on Gophersports. Ticket King has always treated me well, also.

The actual attendance was much less than a sellout, 11,481. If it had not been for the Black Friday sale, I would guess it would have been less than 11,000.

Late start, Wild at home, T-wolves at home, recent 5 game skid were all working against getting a packed house.

IMO, Barn really did not get rocking until the last 2 minutes of regulation and then the OTs.

Top Bottom