Kimberly Hewitt has left the U of M

I think that got put in the "all things investigation" thread.

RIP Kim Hewitt - one of the long lists of incompetent bureaucrats at the U.

Good.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I would look up her salary, but I don't want to lose my mind.

I would look up her salary, but I don't want to lose my mind.

Hewitt,Kimberly Dawn $134,735.00 Director (University-Wide) Equal Opp & Affirm Action TWIN CITIES

And that is of 2014.

Hewitt,Kimberly Dawn $134,735.00 Director (University-Wide) Equal Opp & Affirm Action TWIN CITIES

And that is of 2014.

For a director of a department... that's not outrageous. Maybe what they did was, but not the money.

Went to her LinkedIn page she looks like a dumbass and a blue falcon.

For some reason The Wizard of Oz comes to mind...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

She is "Aunty" in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome. Guess which character inside the cage is Coyle.

This is Thunderdome justice at the U. "You think I don't know the law? Wasn't it me that wrote it?"

She is "Aunty" in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome. Guess which character inside the cage is Coyle.

This is Thunderdome justice at the U. "You think I don't know the law? Wasn't it me that wrote it?"

But I like Aunty ....

If we're going all Mad Max can we use the intro for games and other events?

blue falcon?

It's the name of the hovercraft that Captain Falcon drives in the F-Zero series of video games.

But actually it seems to be some sort of military slang. I'm not familiar with the phrase either.

"Two men enter, one man leaves. Ladies and gentlemen, dyin' times are here!"

Could've been somebody we know at the U sayin' that.

It's the name of the hovercraft that Captain Falcon drives in the F-Zero series of video games.

But actually it seems to be some sort of military slang. I'm not familiar with the phrase either.
from Wiktionary
A BF was someone who screwed his buddies. We just called them Blue Falcons. 2007, David Axe, Army 101: Inside ROTC in a Time of War , Univ of South Carolina Press, page 31: To them, he's a Blue Falcon, a derogatory euphemism for "buddy-****er." Blue Falcons are great soldiers when the commander's watching.

As long as we're on slang REMF comes to mind when listening to Coyle and Kaler. BF would also apply. Likely wouldn't last long.

Top Bottom