***OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL 51 HAGEMAN, CAMPBELL FALCONS-PATS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The biggest football game of the year has two Gophers right in the mix. I figured we'd start a thread for all things Super Bowl in-game, a huge sack by Hageman of Brady, analysis of commercials and more.

GET 'ER DONE HAGEMAN AND CAMPBELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Hageman and Campbell, make life miserable for Brady.

I hated the Pats long before it was fashionable to hate the Pats. Effing tuck rule. Let's Go Falcons!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Active first half for Campbell.

So how come TC couldn't get all this out of a Campbell?

I'm in a bar up north and I've got everyone here cheering for Campbell and Hageman - Ski-U-Mah!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm seeing "cramps, questionable."

Can't be sure if that's official, but I saw several tweets that said that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was back out there for that last series so looks like he is fine. Having a nice game so far.

Looking like a couple super bowl rings for the Gophers!

Is there anything more overrated than the Super Bowl halftime show?

Campbell is all over the place.

Campbell is all over the place.[/QUOT

I thought it was pretty good. And yes hopefully a couple super bowl rings for the Gophers. However the fat lady hasn't begun to warm up yet.

I would have loved to see Campbell sack Brady on that blitz. Now they have to keep the drives going to get their rings.

You didn't like Lady Ga-Ga??....Are you did below the waist?

I just don't like the halftime show in general. It delays the game way too much. If I want to see her or anyone else perform, I'll go to one of their concerts. It's just not a big deal to me and I find it weird some people get so excited about it. Obviously many disagree.

I just don't like the halftime show in general. It delays the game way too much. If I want to see her or anyone else perform, I'll go to one of their concerts. It's just not a big deal to me and I find it weird some people get so excited about it. Obviously many disagree.

They do it to get people that don't watch football to watch football.

Go Gophers!!

I think the commercials and the half time show mixes things up for people who don't like football. Although personally while I've enjoyed the commercials this year, they haven't been as good as in the past. Perhaps too high of expectations for me.

I'm pissed. The Falcons stole De'vondre in the 4th round. He keeps getting better. Should be a Viking.

Haven't seen hageman in a while

Haven't seen hageman in a while

Been wondering about that myself... and it may be a little early to be taking size measurements for those rings....

Top Bottom