Where were you for the Bowling Green massacre?

jonnyganas

Reaction score
Sep 1, 2007. Metrodome. Never Forget.

BG 32
MN 31

tumblr_lpmhbtwYXl1qc45gp.jpg

Alternative facts and a classic Gopher come from behind loss. Well done, very well done.

I was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was there, sitting where center field would've been and
will never forget when I started seeing them run the spread
offense with a frosh after successfully running the power run
for so long and thinking....this isn't going to cut it.

I was there. It was the first time I realized the ramifications of my actions for yelling "Fire Mason!"

I was there. It was the first time I realized the ramifications of my actions for yelling "Fire Mason!"

Ramifications like 7 bowl games in 10 years and 3 8-win seasons?

Spot on. It was very short sighted of me at the time...

I was there. Made a complete ass of myself. A few BG fans were in my section lipping off pretty hard after the game, so I politely told them, "Thanks for coming, have a wonderful ride back to Kentucky."

Nicely done, Kellyanne would be proud.

Whats Kellyanne's favorite Car maker? Dodge

Whats her favorite TV station? Pivot

Favorite Baseball Team? The Dodgers

Favorite workout? Spin class

That woman wouldn't even give you a direct answer if you asked what she ate for lunch today.

Well, that explains the FB game. Bowling Green had terrorists on their roster who came in under fraudulent visas. We were cheated out of that game.

idk man I think the collapse vs Northwestern in 2008 was worse. Throwing a GW pick in the final seconds was brutal. On homecoming no less...

For those of us there at the Brewster games.... think we qualify for some soft of lawsuit?

My last year as a student. In the student section. Long live face down Brewster!

For those of us there at the Brewster games.... think we qualify for some soft of lawsuit?

Before this season, Brewster had been to the same number of bowl games as head coach as Indiana since 1993.

Indiana surpassed Brewster since 1993 this season.

He was bad, he wasn't nearly as bad as people think.

I was there when they crucified my Lord.

Earlier that day App State beat Michigan. Also one of the first Gopher games I remember going to.

I was there. It was as depressing as the win over Illinois was exciting and hopeful the following year.

That was the thing about Brewster, he did have that half-season in 2008 that gave the impression the tide had turned. Fools gold.

We were there. Our season tickets were in the endzone back then. Loved the Goal Line Club pregame party in the Metrodome parking lot. Back then it was something like $15-$20 for all your could eat and drink. We used to leave Rochester about 7 am, be at the lot by 8:30, and party for 2 hours before walking in to the stadium. Lot's of 11 o'clock games back then (just like now).

I was there. So there. Section 121 about row 29. The Bowling Green winning 2 point conversion happened right in front of our section.

Really was drinking the Brew Kool-aid before the game, literally. Had too many shots of vodka laced Kool-Aid in the tailgating lot which lead me to accidentally spill all my pre-cooked ribs into a cooler filled with water. All in all the pre-game buffoonery was befitting Brewster's tenure at Minnesota. I think I'll play it safe for Fleck's opener with a single beer and a hot dog for the pregame meal so as to appease the tidy nature of the football gods.

Wait...I'm confused now. I was there, but this is fake news...so, I wasn't really there. But I have actual memories of it. Maybe it is better to just forget all about it.

Wait...I'm confused now. I was there, but this is fake news...so, I wasn't really there. But I have actual memories of it. Maybe it is better to just forget all about it.

Memories can evolve. Have you learned nothing from other threads?

Was also there. Knew BGSU would run boot on the 2-pt conversion -- they were killing us with it in critical situations all day. Barber was the only defender who looked like he had a clue. Pathetic performance. Unfortunately, not the last we'd see in the next 5 years or so. NDSU. NIU. NMSU. USD. SDSU. OMG.

I was there. So there. Section 121 about row 29. The Bowling Green winning 2 point conversion happened right in front of our section.

Really was drinking the Brew Kool-aid before the game, literally. Had too many shots of vodka laced Kool-Aid in the tailgating lot which lead me to accidentally spill all my pre-cooked ribs into a cooler filled with water. All in all the pre-game buffoonery was befitting Brewster's tenure at Minnesota. I think I'll play it safe for Fleck's opener with a single beer and a hot dog for the pregame meal so as to appease the tidy nature of the football gods.

Never, ever shortchange the value of a beer and hot dog meal!

Top Bottom