*** Official in game thread Gophers vs. Illini***

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
Let's get this done. We've got a 5 game stretch with very winnable games. Need to start this off with a win vs. a maligned Illinois team. Let's hope the players only meeting gets them into a winning mindset and starts a stretch of consecutive victories. Go Gophers!

I think I'm gonna grab a ticket off StubHub and make the 2 hour drive over. Should be back in Indy in time for a late dinner. Not a bad little Saturday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game is going to tell us a lot about this team. Champaign is a place we historically don't play well but this is a very winnable game. I expect better defense from the guards today after being embarrassed against Maryland. With a week off the team should be ready to go. Go Gopher's!

I'm hesitant to interpret the players-only meeting as a game-changing event, but at least it shows an intrinsic desire to do better, instead of Pitino just feeling like he's not getting through.

Anyone find a line on the game yet?

I'm hesitant to interpret the players-only meeting as a game-changing event, but at least it shows an intrinsic desire to do better, instead of Pitino just feeling like he's not getting through.

Anyone find a line on the game yet?
I saw pick em on a few sites

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CBS says IL -1

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Gophers are a better team than the Illini but playing on the road has always been a nightmare for this program, especially in Champaign. Don't beat yourselves and should be able to pull out a victory. I have a feeling this is going to be a very close game in the final four minutes. Need to value the ball each and every possession and also take advantage of the gifts we're given.

We need high motor Murph to show up today and we need a sustained defensive effort by the entire team.

Pitino coaching for his job again. Close only counts in horseshoes.

Time and channel?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Not sure what to think of someone else starting this thread and the execution was shaky.

this is a must win game. 3-7 might be too big of a hole to get out of.

Nice to know that you can use a moving pick to push another player to cause a foul.

Konate bringing nothing as usual. He was doing some positive things in pre B10 but nada now.

So who wants to tell Murphy that he is 3-20 from 3 this year?

Konate bringing nothing as usual. He was doing some positive things in pre B10 but nada now.

McBrayer doing his usual slash n jack. He can be good on the drive but too many times he plays out of control.

Gilbert in the game! Does Lil' Ricky read GH?

Just feels like a close game. Don't see either team pulling away. Gonna come down to the last minute

Why doesn't Springs use his left hand? Couldn't have missed a wide open layup any better.

Top Bottom