All Things EOAA, Investigation, Suspension, Overturned Etc. Thread: UPDATED 1 Thread

It is sad to read these threads. There appears not to be a single poster who thinks that perhaps a woman was gang raped by a bunch of football players and then harassed by players who weren't present. Some feel sorry for all these guys. There was one post that said that you could get charged for kissing without consent. When they tested, there were no traces of saliva...no kisses...just screwing a woman. The U's standards are incredible to me...Djam...who had group sex with an underage recruit wasn't expelled...on what planet is that okay? At the U! Hardly harsh punishment for a guy who wasn't going to get playing time anyway. Hardin is still on the team and according to some news reports...practicing? The victim, whether you believe her or not, believes she was gang raped. Why she doesn't move on? She will have to live with that the rest of her life...and no amount of therapy will fix the issues she will have. These constant attacks on the victim reveal an inability of the posters on this board to even see a gray area. Women are constantly raped on campuses. Too often it is by athletes and fraternity guys. Very few guys are successfully prosecuted. This does not mean it didn't occur. It is up to us to create a world where this stuff doesn't happen and the way to do it is not belittling victims but rather think about their view: Can a small woman who had 6 shots give consent? If a woman says no (like she did on tape) does it mean "yes" as the police officer investigating the alleged crime says? Do women like to have guys train them? Is your mom, sister or girlfriend into getting trained? Do you know any sober girls who are into getting trained? I don't. For that reason, I believe the victim far more than the guys...but perhaps the folks I hang around are simply too decent to understand these players.

There appears not to be a single poster who thinks that perhaps a woman was gang raped by a bunch of football players and then harassed by players who weren't present.

Second sentence and it's like you didn't read the thread...

Are you sure it's her? Her tweets around the time of the alleged incidents do not reflect that anything noteworthy happened.

Also, whether it's her or not, how crazy/F'd up is it that a Gopher cheerleader has a twitter feed full of RT's about Wisconsin football and basketball victories, winning the axe, TJ Watt being great, etc.? How the H*** do they let her on the Gopher cheer squad????

Its a rather absurd conspiracy theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#coacheslivesmatter

These constant attacks on the victim reveal an inability of the posters on this board to even see a gray area. Women are constantly raped on campuses.

What is the gray area you see? It's pretty black and white to you, I'd argue everyone else sees the gray area.

Constantly! 25% right?! We see through you. A lot of the other facts you presented are wrong or in dispute as well (6 shots).

It is sad to read these threads. There appears not to be a single poster who thinks that perhaps a woman was gang raped by a bunch of football players and then harassed by players who weren't present. Some feel sorry for all these guys. There was one post that said that you could get charged for kissing without consent. When they tested, there were no traces of saliva...no kisses...just screwing a woman. The U's standards are incredible to me...Djam...who had group sex with an underage recruit wasn't expelled...on what planet is that okay? At the U! Hardly harsh punishment for a guy who wasn't going to get playing time anyway. Hardin is still on the team and according to some news reports...practicing? The victim, whether you believe her or not, believesw she was gang raped. Why she doesn't move on? She will have to live with that the rest of her life...and no amount of therapy will fix the issues she will have. These constant attacks on the victim reveal an inability of the posters on this board to even see a gray area. Women are constantly raped on campuses. Too often it is by athletes and fraternity guys. Very few guys are successfully prosecuted. This does not mean it didn't occur. It is up to us to create a world where this stuff doesn't happen and the way to do it is not belittling victims but rather think about their view: Can a small woman who had 6 shots give consent? If a woman says no (like she did on tape) does it mean "yes" as the police officer investigating the alleged crime says? Do women like to have guys train them? Is your mom, sister or girlfriend into getting trained? Do you know any sober girls who are into getting trained? I don't. For that reason, I believe the victim far more than the guys...but perhaps the folks I hang around are simply too decent to understand these players.

Don't take this the wrong way, but if after all the statements of how we don't know what happened, flawed process, etc I think you may need therapy. Really. Something seems to have happened that really touched a deep nerve and you can't think rationally about this stuff.

For the second bold no, they're not. Not saying rape doesn't happen s is the kind of absurd hyperbole that shuts off dialogue.

The posters on here who are following a college cheerleader on Twitter, scrutinizing her old tweets, and talking about her sex life anonymously online maybe need to take a break.

It is sad to read these threads. There appears not to be a single poster who thinks that perhaps a woman was gang raped by a bunch of football players and then harassed by players who weren't present. Some feel sorry for all these guys. There was one post that said that you could get charged for kissing without consent. When they tested, there were no traces of saliva...no kisses...just screwing a woman. The U's standards are incredible to me...Djam...who had group sex with an underage recruit wasn't expelled...on what planet is that okay? At the U! Hardly harsh punishment for a guy who wasn't going to get playing time anyway. Hardin is still on the team and according to some news reports...practicing? The victim, whether you believe her or not, believes she was gang raped. Why she doesn't move on? She will have to live with that the rest of her life...and no amount of therapy will fix the issues she will have. These constant attacks on the victim reveal an inability of the posters on this board to even see a gray area. Women are constantly raped on campuses. Too often it is by athletes and fraternity guys. Very few guys are successfully prosecuted. This does not mean it didn't occur. It is up to us to create a world where this stuff doesn't happen and the way to do it is not belittling victims but rather think about their view: Can a small woman who had 6 shots give consent? If a woman says no (like she did on tape) does it mean "yes" as the police officer investigating the alleged crime says? Do women like to have guys train them? Is your mom, sister or girlfriend into getting trained? Do you know any sober girls who are into getting trained? I don't. For that reason, I believe the victim far more than the guys...but perhaps the folks I hang around are simply too decent to understand these players.

Because there is not a single shred of evidence that the woman was raped besides her word. I think most people are RIGHTLY saying "I don't know".

As far as Djam, he didn't have sex with the underage recruit, she did. Do you think she should be kicked out of school?

Lots of sober girls get trained, it happens all of the time. You assume rape, which says A LOT about you. Seriously, A LOT.

Djam...who had group sex with an underage recruit wasn't expelled...on what planet is that okay? At the U! Hardly harsh punishment for a guy who wasn't going to get playing time anyway.

Well if your definition of "underage" is under the age of consent in Minnesota then the recruit was not underage as he was 17 and the age of consent in MN is 16. And the police viewed video footage of the sexual encounter between Djam, the recruit and the women and determined it was consensual and described the women as "alert, playful and lucid."

So I guess theres your answer as to why he didn't receive harsher punishment.

Scumbag post.

Scumbag post.

A little harsh don't you think? I mean, he's pissed because he thinks there was a gang rape. I think a scumbag post would be someone that thought there was gang rape, but was not upset.

Although, CoMN might do a better job listening/reading without the his rape rage. Also, it's time to drop the whole "police botched the investigation" shtick, it never held water. Nonetheless, he doesn't see it our way, but at least he's outraged by something that we can all admit would be morally reprehensible if true.

That doesn't mean he didn't do it. Just not enough evidence to charge. No one is really innocent - either there is or isn't enough proof. No other option.

Not only was it a gross misadventure by the DAs office if the reports are true regarding her multiple restraining orders against multiple unrelated people and her generally wacky story that apparently had no supporting evidence at all, but he also nearly nearly missed his mother's funeral and unless she died suddenly he was not able to be with her in her final days and hours. He's been in jail for the last 3 weeks. Now that's outrageous.

]Parisi had been held on a $350,000 bail, but that was reduced on Tuesday to $3,000 following a bail hearing.

He was released that night and is now traveling to Italy to attend his mother's funeral.[/QUOTE

I mean we live in America. Either you value innocent until PROVEN guilty or you don't. That should be the bottom line. Period.

I mean we live in America. Either you value innocent until PROVEN guilty or you don't. That should be the bottom line. Period.

It is kind of scary to see the number of people here that don't think that's a big deal.

I completely agree. This isn't about pro or anti rape, it's deplorable no question. Spoofing hit on exactly why I'm disgusted with this entire process.

Not that I am refuting your post just commenting on a couple of points. Didn't the EOAA state that they didn't consider her too intoxicated? Regarding the other bold statement, I don't know, but knew of a couple years ago. You also have to remember there was a period when swinging was a big thing and group orgies(sp?) did take place (btw it wasn't as long ago as one might think). Though I don't personally condone such behavior(for clarity, I'm talking about group sex not rape. I think most all would agree that rape is not behavior anyone should condone.), I accept that it is out in the world. It is tough for personal views not to "flavor" how one feels about this.

CoMn, can you explain why someone should think she was gang raped? That's a pretty heavy term to be throwing around.

CoMn, can you explain why someone should think she was gang raped? That's a pretty heavy term to be throwing around.
Kimberly Hewitt isn't around any more, so the talking points are slower in coming.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom