Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default Hearing set for January 26-27th

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by die hard gopher View Post
    In front of the same folks as before?

Kangaroo Court is now in session...

One thing I would like to know going into this is which players were not present at the time of the act in question. Next I would like to know who was present. And finally who participated.
    "Husker is astute. Not perfect, but astute." diehard August 2013

Blog Entries

I'm curious if all kids will even show up if it's in front of eeoa or whatever they are called.

The land of cows, colleges and content providers.
    Blog Entries

Never satisfied.
    You can call me Shirley. The "S" has to stand for something!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Deckergopher View Post
    I'm curious if all kids will even show up if it's in front of eeoa or whatever they are called.
    Why wouldn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Dean S View Post
    Never satisfied.
    Why would this satisfy anyone who doesn't believe they were given due process?

The president of the University already called them rapists. You can't undo these things. The second everything went down the way it did, I could have told you exactly how it was going to go (this is status quo for these types of investigations). This procedure of investigating sexual assaults is broken (IMO), so letting the broken procedure play out doesn't "fix" anything. I don't think anything can be "fixed" for these 10.

The only satisfaction will be found if the process is drastically changed for future investigations. That won't happen either because it would be admitting some fault and that just won't happen any time soon. But if you're looking for satisfaction in what has been called "the due process crowd" (you could just call us Americans or people with common sense), it will only be found with the procedural changes at the U. The ship has sailed for these 10.

Quote Originally Posted by die hard gopher View Post

They will have to show up

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyboy18 View Post
    Why wouldn't they?

There is a decent chance they wouldn't show up if they transferred (they still might to remove the "sexual assault" from their transcripts).

They also might continue to show up so that these clowns are still under a microscope.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Loblaw View Post
    Why would this satisfy anyone who doesn't believe they were given due process?

The president of the University already called them rapists.
    Link?

12. Default

There is a decent chance they wouldn't show up if they transferred (they still might to remove the "sexual assault" from their transcripts).

They also might continue to show up so that these clowns are still under a microscope.
    Not sure transferring gets them in the clear.... other schools might not look kindly on that.

13. Default

They're all enrolled and pretty sure if they can they would all like to play football here if possible

14. Default

Not sure transferring gets them in the clear.... other schools might not look kindly on that.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Vision View Post
    Link?
    He doesn't have one.