Antoine Winfield cleared of any wrong doing!!

Quite the contrary. We are going to need Winfield in September. It just proves one of my main points that the U was following their student disciplinary process and the players weren't going to be railroaded through a kangaroo court. I am expecting an apology from every GopherHoler who ripped me since the EOAA report came out.

Their appeal was in private (first red flag) to a group of students who were "trained" (second red flag) where they were using a preponderance of evidence (third red flag) and where there were set rules about how long each defendant should get to appeal that weren't followed (fourth red flag).

They were following their student disciplinary process which is entirely a kangaroo court.

So just a question, what happened to Winfield Sr. saying Jr would transfer unless Kaler and Coyler were fired? He seemed pretty steadfast with that, and since there is no indication that is going to happen, what changed? Was it all Fleck?

Wait until after the lawsuits are settled before making an of yourself (again).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't really matter, I don't think he understands the terms he is using anyway....

So just a question, what happened to Winfield Sr. saying Jr would transfer unless Kaler and Coyler were fired? He seemed pretty steadfast with that, and since there is no indication that is going to happen, what changed? Was it all Fleck?

Time to move on. We'll never know.

Their appeal was in private (first red flag) to a group of students who were "trained" (second red flag) where they were using a preponderance of evidence (third red flag) and where there were set rules about how long each defendant should get to appeal that weren't followed (fourth red flag).

They were following their student disciplinary process which is entirely a kangaroo court.

Biggest red flag: Somebody who is not even an attorney (practicing law w/o a degree) making rulings on what evidence is admissible or relevant to the discussion.

This can't possibly be true. We have already been told that none of the players got their due process.

He didn't - never should have had his name dragged through mud, and called a rapist by people like you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or maybe a "heat of the moment" response from a father who knew his son hadn't done anything wrong? And now knows that everybody else does too.

Quite the contrary. We are going to need Winfield in September. It just proves one of my main points that the U was following their student disciplinary process and the players weren't going to be railroaded through a kangaroo court. I am expecting an apology from every GopherHoler who ripped me since the EOAA report came out.

You are such an idiot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Winfield almost certainly keeps his starting job. If he were to transfer, who knows. Staying put is the smart play. Also, I assume Antoine Sr. approves of Fleck.

Emotions run high at times, especially with your child involved in something like this, and people say things they later regret. I am guessing that is the case here.

Your son was supported by teammates who were willing to put their futures on the line.

Google him in 20 years and this will come up. All based on an investigation by a partisan EOAA department with an agenda. An investigation that has proven to be a near complete sham.

your a fortune teller? it probably depends on what the next 20 years of his life entail.

your a fortune teller? it probably depends on what the next 20 years of his life entail.

Once its on the interwebs it never dies. this will follow him his whole life. Luckily the stories about being cleared may show up on the same google search. Just the same it's not fair to him.

Emotions run high at times, especially with your child involved in something like this, and people say things they later regret. I am guessing that is the case here.

My thought as well. U of M is a bird in the hand for the Winfields. No guarantee of what may happen if he hits the transfer market. Good player. Glad it worked out for him.

100% wrong.

It proves the EOAA recommends punishment for people that don't deserve it when a (sorta) independent body hears the evidence. In an effective process, a decision should almost never be overturned. And when they are, it's generally because the lower body screwed up. Which was what folks were saying was likely to happen in this kangaroo court all along.

the appeal is part of the process, it does not end with the recommendation. About 10% of all federal appeals are overturned- does that mean our federal judiciary doesn't work?

the appeal is part of the process, it does not end with the recommendation. About 10% of all federal appeals are overturned- does that mean our federal judiciary doesn't work?

It would if 50% of decisions were overturned. As happened here.

It would if 50% of decisions were overturned. As happened here.

EDIT: Dup. Site seemed to log out and then posted when logged back in.

^Four cleared, one punishment reduced per Doogie, apparently. 5 upheld. An atrocious success rate.

^Four cleared, one punishment reduced per Doogie, apparently. 5 upheld. An atrocious success rate.

And a Friday Media Dump to brush it under the rug.

I read and laughed...

I don't understand your point. There was no success rate. The EOAA presented their findings and recommendations and the disciplinary committee made the final decision. Did you fail when you recommended Mexican for dinner but your wife decided to stay in?

Top Bottom