Antoine Winfield cleared of any wrong doing!!

Stan

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Kinda raises the question of how long you can go suspended at he university... name dragged out in a sexual assault and the result be:

nevermind kthanksbye

This can't possibly be true. We have already been told that none of the players got their due process.

Sr. said Jr. would be back with the Gophers, that's a big one.

Per Wolfson

"Yes, per dad, Winfield Jr. is staying with the #Gophers."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news!

Question is: Does that make him more upset he was suspended? Do they now go after everybody in lawsuits? If so, does he stay and play? What's the atmosphere he'd be playing under if he does stay? Still a lot questions, I think. But happy he was cleared!!

Okay, cool on the subsequent posts!

This can't possibly be true. We have already been told that none of the players got their due process.

That can't possibly be true. We've been told again and again that they were all guilty of violating the code of conduct and we're gonna be suspended.

Or rather than "told" you can use "trolled" instead.

That dealt with, glad Mr.Winfield was cleared of any wrongdoing.

YES!!!

If Winfield and likely Green and Shenault get exonerated, I feel much better of Fleck's chances to build off of Claeys's 9 win season as opposed to experiencing a little bit of a drop off.

Still think they fry the U for defamation of his name. Especially if Kaler isn't fired

YES!!!

If Winfield and likely Green and Shenault get exonerated, I feel much better of Fleck's chances to build off of Claeys's 9 win season as opposed to experiencing a little bit of a drop off.

Feel a little better about the process too?

Considering what due process means.... that could actually still be the case.

It's not the outcome that matters.

You could flip a coin and win, that still wouldn't be due process.

Kobe Mc Crary is a blessed man on twitter. Ready to get back at it with my boys!

You're right. It can't possibly be true. We've been hearing for months how the EOAA process is just fine and that it would only suggest punishment if someone was actually guilty.

Google him in 20 years and this will come up. All based on an investigation by a partisan EOAA department with an agenda. An investigation that has proven to be a near complete sham.

You sound disappointed.

Quite the contrary. We are going to need Winfield in September. It just proves one of my main points that the U was following their student disciplinary process and the players weren't going to be railroaded through a kangaroo court. I am expecting an apology from every GopherHoler who ripped me since the EOAA report came out.

Quite the contrary. It proves one of my main points that the U was following their student disciplinary process and the players weren't going to be railroaded through a kangaroo court. I am expecting an apology from every GopherHoler who ripped me since the EOAA report came out.

100% wrong.

It proves the EOAA recommends punishment for people that don't deserve it when a (sorta) independent body hears the evidence. In an effective process, a decision should almost never be overturned. And when they are, it's generally because the lower body screwed up. Which was what folks were saying was likely to happen in this kangaroo court all along.

Great news. Glad he's staying too. I wouldn't have blamed him at all if he had decided to transfer.

Quite the contrary. We are going to need Winfield in September. It just proves one of my main points that the U was following their student disciplinary process and the players weren't going to be railroaded through a kangaroo court. I am expecting an apology from every GopherHoler who ripped me since the EOAA report came out.

Wait until after the lawsuits are settled before making an arse of yourself (again).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom