Basketball season ticket survey answered on Friday. BruceKaupa called it "intense."

brucekaupa

**** Commander
Reaction score
Basketball season ticket survey answered on Friday. BruceKaupa called it "intense."

Interesting survey. I wonder what's in the works... Usually these come when they are thinking about changing something up.

Just filled mine out, too. A lot of questions. I filled up the comments sections they provided!

I filled it out. I told them I've taken this same (or close to it) survey a half dozen times through the years for football and basketball, I've attended focus groups at the U on this and nothing has changed.

Go Gophers!!

I bitched about 4 games in 8 days twice this season, how I long for the days of 7pm games, that in-game promos should be spread among all ticket holders and not focused on the student section and that Mary Levoir should have 4 more seasons of eligibility.

I filled it out. I told them I've taken this same (or close to it) survey a half dozen times through the years for football and basketball, I've attended focus groups at the U on this and nothing has changed.

Go Gophers!!

LOL. No kidding.

Interesting survey. I wonder what's in the works... Usually these come when they are thinking about changing something up.
Hmmm..... If I hated to coach during games, would I feel comfortable right about now?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well, I *do* know that I was finally able to move my 5th row seats 2 seats toward center court because the people next to me finally didn't renew.

My first thought was they are hoping we finish strong and make some noise in the dance. Then parlay that into increasing ticket prices. It's probably just PTSD from my FB tickets.

I suggested that I continue to buy season tickets for a historically poor and scandal ridden program while being treated like crap by the university because I have psychological problems. They are going to look at all my 1's on the product and the service and think I am nuts for giving a 9 on buying next year. I filled my comment space as well. First suggestion was a major "mea culpa" on the mistreatment of season ticket holders.

Go Gophers!!

Well they did increase the prices for football, so I guess that's something.

Top Bottom