1152 GH users/interlopers waiting for decision(s)

hungan1

Reaction score
Will they announce before the end of the day today? :confused:

Will they announce before the end of the day today? :confused:

When I first saw the title of your thread, I thought you were posting about Badger fans mating habits with their sisters...

They are probably dragging their feet on the annoucement so the panel and attorneys can be headed out of town for the weekend to avoid the media and everything else that might happen. I would bet on 6 pm.

The U isn't going to announce anything it's on the players and their attorney to announce.

When I first saw the title of your thread, I thought you were posting about Badger fans mating habits with their sisters...

Nothing is surprising from the state that produced Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer.

They're here to get the channel for the Buffalo game.

As I was quietly hoping, the three players that I worried the most about - Antoine Winfield Jr, Seth Green, and Anotnio Shenault are all exonerated!

Players at the epic-center: Ray Buford, Kiante Hardin, Dior Johnson, and Tamarion Johnson I didn't think will have their cases overturned. I am surprised about Carlton Djam not being part of the group facing expulsion. Don't know all the facts.

Kobe McCrary and DeMarcus Williams I thought will get some sort of suspensions upheld.

Now, we have to see what happens next.

So Kobe got his suspension lifted too?

So that leaves DeMarcus and Carlton with one-year suspensions. Are they suspended from school and team one year, or are they only suspended from the team?

So that leaves DeMarcus and Carlton with one-year suspensions. Are they suspended from school and team one year, or are they only suspended from the team?

Athletic suspensions for those two

I don't think this board rules on the team aspect. Suspension from school is my understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom