Kansas QB Deondre Ford will be transferring

Reaction score
Kansas QB Deondre Ford will be transferring. I knew everyone was waiting on this news today.......

Dick move. Mods, change thread title please.

$50 says the OP plays beer league softball, wears jersey #69 and says, "That's what she said," at least 3 times per day.

$50 says the OP plays beer league softball, wears jersey #69 and says, "That's what she said," at least 3 times per day.

C'mon. What's wrong with that what she said? You didn't have to lump it in with the other stuff.

Fill me in. What's going on here?

Original thread title was "Decision is in!" clearly in an effort to make everyone think it was suspension related. Jerk move by the OP.

OP had a title something along the lines of "The Decision is in"

I'm so angry I'm not sure I will be able to sit at my desk and pretend to work for the rest of the day.

This is a classic message board prank. It should be expected when there is a big announcement expected, I figured it was a troll before I opened it.

That's what she said.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/26AHLBZUC1n53ozi8" width="480" height="384" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/oh-snap-26AHLBZUC1n53ozi8">via GIPHY</a></p>

Why does anyone care that a back up QB for Kansas is transferring?

Does Panama Jack think Ford is elite? [emoji471]

Top Bottom