Alabama's Recruiting Dominance the Past Few Years Shows Whats Wrong With The NCAA

Also, I did you the favor of finding my old thread. At no point do I say I'm 'quitting the board'. Your characterization of a post that states 'I know nobody cares but allow me to vent briefly' as 'whiny look at me' is both silly, immature and a lie. So again, you are a proven liar. I invite you to apologize, privately or publicly, if you are, in fact a man that can admit when he's wrong and not just some silly liar.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?72565-Well-it-was-a-good-(well-mediocre-maybe-even-bad)-run

"Think I may just be done." You're right, you didn't sound like a whiny, self-indulgent, attention-seeking 12-year-old at all. You didn't outright state "I'm quitting the board," you merely implied it over and over in the OP and in multiple subsequent posts. Which, for the record, were neither self-indulgent, whiny, nor attention-seeking at all. My sincerest apologies.

"Think I may just be done." You're right, you didn't sound like a whiny, self-indulgent, attention-seeking 12-year-old at all. You didn't outright state "I'm quitting the board," you merely implied it over and over in the OP and in multiple subsequent posts. Which, for the record, were neither self-indulgent, whiny, nor attention-seeking at all. My sincerest apologies.
I don't think you understand the point of message boards. But either way, that was an insincere apology and did not include the requested apology for your accusations of racism, nor your constant claims that I 'promised to leave the board'. I don't expect you to grow enough brain cells to be able to agree with me, but even the slowest of us can realize that when things you claim happened didn't actually happen that its fairly mature to just say 'you know what, I was wrong'. Still waiting....

I don't think you understand the point of message boards. But either way, that was an insincere apology and did not include the requested apology for your accusations of racism, nor your constant claims that I 'promised to leave the board'. I don't expect you to grow enough brain cells to be able to agree with me, but even the slowest of us can realize that when things you claim happened didn't actually happen that its fairly mature to just say 'you know what, I was wrong'. Still waiting....

I'm not going to apologize, so don't hold your breath. You want to play games with semantics rather than coming to grips with what we all know to be true. Also, stop PMing me - I'm not into dudes.

I'm not going to apologize, so don't hold your breath. You want to play games with semantics rather than coming to grips with what we all know to be true. Also, stop PMing me - I'm not into dudes.

You literally claimed I was racist then was unable to provide proof you claimed to be plentiful. You constantly claimed I 'promised to leave the board' then was provided proof that never happened. You call blatant lies 'semantics', lol. You're a pathetic, racist, liar who can't even man up and admit when he was caught in his lies. Congrats!

Have you ever lived out of state? The perception is ridiculous. I live in IL literally 5 mns from the WI border and I regularly have people say stuff like 'isn't it cold in MN?' as if we're 18 hours away. Not to mention the many times I got the 'I didn't know there were black people in MN' joke or even the 'I didn't know there were REAL black people from MN'. Thats partially why its funny so many people got bothered by being called small town Scandanavians as that's what most of this country thinks of MN
My wife's family is from the southwest. So I haven't lived there but have spent a lot of time with people that live far from here. When my wife first moved here her family thought there were mountains in MN.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk.

My wife's family is from the southwest. So I haven't lived there but have spent a lot of time with people that live far from here. When my wife first moved here her family thought there were mountains in MN.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk.

OK that's a new one lol.

Top Bottom