Essentials for folks new to Gopherhole

Do we still have a shot at Walker Ashley?

Deep down, we know the only head coaches really worthy of us are those who were players here.

My personal favorite:

How last year we missed out on a highly-touted WR recruit by the name of Frederick Seldom.

The importance of spelling wisconsin with the lowercase w.

Go Gophers!!

Coaching candidate sightings (e.g. Mall of America, Deja Vu)

wisconsin's annual decline

Mason vs. the world

The importance of star ratings and class rankings

Do we still have a shot at Walker Ashley?

There have been A LOT of great ones mentioned (AJ's mom's best friend will live forever on Gopherhole).

Your point about Ashley reminded me of the bazillion threads about Sentreal Henderson. They wouldn't go away and continued on long after he had moved on. If only Brewster's fathead style cut outs of him had worked.

RUTM (Run up the middle)

Hiding the playbook until B1G play begins

Was it Limegrover holding us back or Kill, or Leidner?

The best player on the Gophers roster is always the backup quarterback

There have been A LOT of great ones mentioned (AJ's mom's best friend will live forever on Gopherhole).

Your point about Ashley reminded me of the bazillion threads about Sentreal Henderson. They wouldn't go away and continued on long after he had moved on. If only Brewster's fathead style cut outs of him had worked.

Even more so, if his Dad's "rap career" wouldn't have necessitated moving to South Beach to really take-off. :rolleyes:

Your point about Ashley reminded me of the bazillion threads about Sentreal Henderson.

Oh yes, ashamed I forgot the Seantrel's dad being a rapper discussions.

With Middle Tennessee on the 2017 schedule, do you think there will be any references to humidity leading up to that game?

(1) Stakeout at the airport for all coaching changes.

(2) Wisconsin fans' tendencies toward necrophilic bestiality.

(3) Hawkeye fans #1, #2 and #3: Lois Feldman, Vodka Sam, and ***********.

(4) Joel Maturi's conspiracy to ruin Gopher sports.

Edit: I see Iowa fan #3 has been Voldemorted (he who shall not be named). Let's just say, "Starts with a P and looks great with a light saber in his hands."

We have a chance of Tony Dungy becoming the football coach because he played here.

Iowa couple having sex in the toilet stall.

Royce White references.

We have a chance of Tony Dungy becoming the football coach because he played here.

Iowa couple having sex in the toilet stall.

Royce White references.

J-Strings!

Player names can be short-handed by using initials and jersey number (ML7) and no one will get bent out of shape about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The knife-wielding polar bears that inhabit MN will still be one of my all-time favorites threads. (them jumping out of nowhere and stabbing people in the stomach......) I still laugh when I think about it.

Pickle juice

With Middle Tennessee on the 2017 schedule, do you think there will be any references to humidity leading up to that game?
Pickle juice baby.

What about Aggievision and Casa De Autos?

Whether players should be kicked off the team for violating the one pen!s rule.

How important is it to be blocked on Twitter by Tim Brewster?

Someone posts that they saw Jerry Kill in "Nebraska" or "Kansas" interviewing for HC job.

Then we all remind said poster there are thousands of people in those states that look like Jerry Kill.

Someone posts that they saw Jerry Kill in "Nebraska" or "Kansas" interviewing for HC job.

Then we all remind said poster there are thousands of people in those states that look like Jerry Kill.

Nobody who ever sees those things ever thinks to take out their phone and take a pic....

Kelly Leek's death is an all-time great.

What happened to Loon?

Determining a QBs ability to throw a spiral.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jim "Soupcan" is FIT!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Why has nobody referred to mega-tongue?

or as wren called him new/old Norwood

Why has nobody referred to mega-tongue?

or as wren called him new/old Norwood

Good call on Souhan being fit and Mega-Tongue, no idea how those two immortal nicknames lasted until post 58 in the thread.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom