Gopher Nation vs. Gold Country

Golden Shower Country is the way to go.

Gold Country evokes a 1975 marketing effort by poor Paul G.

Gopher Nation blows and is Brewsterism at the worst.

Row the Boat looks like a winner, since the student seem to live it and maybe we can get rid of that awful SkI U Mah chant with the PA announcer bellowing away. Maybe there is a better way , but that never worI will live and die with Row the Boat, but please no oars on the uniform, other than in the event of a Rose Bowl game, maybe, Ok not not ever.
Agreed. Ski U Mah chant led by PA announcer is okay when the stadium is empty, anytime there is a crowd it becomes borderline embarrassing

Golden Shower Country is the way to go.

Gold Country evokes a 1975 marketing effort by poor Paul G.

Gopher Nation blows and is Brewsterism at the worst.

Row the Boat looks like a winner, since the student seem to live it and maybe we can get rid of that awful SkI U Mah chant with the PA announcer bellowing away. Maybe there is a better way , but that never worI will live and die with Row the Boat, but please no oars on the uniform, other than in the event of a Rose Bowl game, maybe, Ok not not ever.

Just Row the Golden Boat with the Golden Oars on the Golden Pond and be done with it!

GOLD COUNTRY for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gopher Football.....A Gathering Storm. I'm looking at having t-shirts made with a funnel cloud coming down over TCF with a rotating M at the vortex

raw

I personally use gopher nation just to annoy old people and Brewster haters. Everyone disliked him as a coach, but I'm talking about people who are still not over it.

And to really piss them off, I still have my "Brew's Crew" (on the front) and "Gopher Nation - Tailgate Division" (on the back) T Shirt that I occasionally wear!

Diversion from the signing day hoopla...

I find myself annoyed by every sports team in the country referring to their fan base as "_________" nation. It's done to death....

I note Heather Fleck using the term "Gopher Nation" a lot..... I much preferred the good old "Gold Country" moniker.......... far closer to unique.

Perhaps someone could set up a poll....
We're the Golden Gopher Country Nation Blues Brothers Boys Band....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Gopher Football.....A Gathering Storm. I'm looking at having t-shirts made with a funnel cloud coming down over TCF with a rotating M at the vortex

Hmmm...a cyclone that is maroon and gold....are you sure you're not an Iowa State fan?

(I realize their "maroon" is different than ours, but close enough)

Hmmm...a cyclone that is maroon and gold....are you sure you're not an Iowa State fan?

No RFW isn't, just doesn't think more than one thought ahead...

Before you throw the baby out with the bathwater. Is is not a maroon and gold cyclone.

Top Bottom