Congrats to Adam Weber! He will be joining Jedd Fisch at UCLA

GopherLady

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hope everyone realizes this has to be an olive branch from Fisch to Weber for him wrecking his throwing motion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope everyone realizes this has to be an olive branch from Fisch to Weber for him wrecking his throwing motion.

Wonder if the UCLA football and tennis teams share tennis balls?

Good deal. Work for former Gophers is a good thing.

I actually got the exact same text from a friend. Happy for Adam, think he will do well...and hopefully he's there more than a year, which has been Jedd's typical staying time since MN.

I actually got the exact same text from a friend. Happy for Adam, think he will do well...and hopefully he's there more than a year, which has been Jedd's typical staying time since MN.

It's SoCal...what's not to like, even for just a year. Hope the ground doesn't shake while he's there.

That's too funny and probably not all that surprising. Caveat is I am a A. Weber fan, so I am glad for him getting a good job!

It's SoCal...what's not to like, even for just a year. Hope the ground doesn't shake while he's there.

I didn't get to SoCal much, but I was stationed in the San Joaquin Valley in the 80's. We had earthquakes, but I never noticed them. The only one I did notice was in Illinois.

Congratulations to Weber, looks like his coaching career is getting a good start.

What is his job there? If Mora has another bad year, it may be a one year stint regardless of Jed's wanderlust.

Top Bottom