***OFFICIAL 2017 SIGNING DAY THREAD!!!! PJ FLECK BRINGS IN ELITE CLASS!!***

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Tell me this is a joke, please. As if none of the student athletes are getting this already. Give me a break.
Not a joke...many kids come in to college with the same old attitude. Skipping classes, not doing their assignments etc. I have a nephew in college and failing miserably as he has the same old attitude that he did in highschool. You're out of touch what is going on.

Sounds like two commits still w/o a NLI: Douglas and Abojei. 247 is saying one of the two isn't going to sign due to academic reasons.

Not a joke...many kids come in to college with the same old attitude. Skipping classes, not doing their assignments etc. I have a nephew in college and failing miserably as he has the same old attitude that he did in highschool. You're out of touch what is going on.

Well thank god we got rid of that wild bachelor Tracy Claeys. He was like the George Clooney of coaching. Our new coach is so good at marriage, he's done it twice!

Fun to see those videos from the recruiting room today. You can tell the enthusiasm and detail Fleck must bring to everything. He makes it a celebration with enthusiasm and fun.
Gotta be fun to be around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well thank god we got rid of that wild bachelor Tracy Claeys. He was like the George Clooney of coaching. Our new coach is so good at marriage, he's done it twice!

Think about what you're saying. Keep in positive.

I agree. the photoshopping now is kind of amateurish. DId the previous guys leave with the staff?

It really comes and goes with the athletic department. One sort of set of videos and images will be super snappy and nice.... then it's amatur hour for a bit.... it has always been on and off with gopher athletic marketing and such.

Sounds like two commits still w/o a NLI: Douglas and Abojei. 247 is saying one of the two isn't going to sign due to academic reasons.

Would assume it's Abojei since Douglas is on the west coast and it's only 6:30 there.

Go Gophers!!

So now that the class is pretty much set anybody have a nice list typed up? And maybe an official ranking?

So now that the class is pretty much set anybody have a nice list typed up? And maybe an official ranking?

Still some top guys left to sign, but as of now, Minnesota is #57 on 247 (12th in conference), #53 on Rivals (12th) and #34 on Scout (8th).

The 2017 class:

Grabbed from 247:

3-star QB Tanner Morgan
3-star QB/ATH Neil McLaurin
3-star QB/ATH Reyondous Estes

3-star RB Dominik London
3-star RB Mohamed Ibrahim

3-star WR Harrison Van Dyne
3-star WR Chris Autman-Bell
3-star WR Demetrius Douglas

3-star TE Jacob Paulson
3-star TE Nate Umlor
3-star TE Nathan Bursch

3-star OT Kyle Sassack
3-star OL Blaise Andries
3-star OL John Schmitz
3-star OL Eric Abojei*

3-star WDE Boye Mafe
3-star WDE Esezi Otomewo
3-star SDE Noah Hickcox

3-star DT Royal Silver
3-star DT Malcolm Robinson
2-star DT Austin Schirck

3-star LB Trenton Guthrie

3-star CB Justus Harris

3-star S Kendarian Handy-Holly
3-star S Adam Beck

3-star K/P Grant Ryerse

*Committed, not yet signed

Would assume it's Abojei since Douglas is on the west coast and it's only 6:30 there.

A couple of days ago Abojei RT'd a teammate saying he'd sign at 3 p.m. Maybe after school is out for the day?

DD has offers from Dartmouth, Yale, and Harvard, so academic issues seem out of the question.

Maybe there's a 247 mix-up with the big DT from Ohio?

The Daily Gopher has s good recap section as well

A couple of days ago Abojei RT'd a teammate saying he'd sign at 3 p.m. Maybe after school is out for the day?

DD has offers from Dartmouth, Yale, and Harvard, so academic issues seem out of the question.

Maybe there's a 247 mix-up with the big DT from Ohio?

It's not even 7 in Oregon yet. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about with Demetrius.

Still some top guys left to sign, but as of now, Minnesota is #57 on 247 (12th in conference), #53 on Rivals (12th) and #34 on Scout (8th).

The 2017 class:

Grabbed from 247:

3-star QB Tanner Morgan
3-star QB/ATH Neil McLaurin
3-star QB/ATH Reyondous Estes

3-star RB Dominik London
3-star RB Mohamed Ibrahim

3-star WR Harrison Van Dyne
3-star WR Chris Autman-Bell
3-star WR Demetrius Douglas*

3-star TE Jacob Paulson
3-star TE Nate Umlor
3-star TE Nathan Bursch

3-star OT Kyle Sassack
3-star OL Blaise Andries
3-star OL John Schmitz
3-star OL Eric Abojei*

3-star WDE Boye Mafe
3-star WDE Esezi Otomewo
3-star SDE Noah Hickcox

3-star DT Royal Silver
3-star DT Malcolm Robinson
2-star DT Austin Schirck

3-star LB Trenton Guthrie

3-star CB Justus Harris

3-star S Kendarian Handy-Holly
3-star S Adam Beck

3-star K/P Grant Ryerse

*Committed, not yet signed

Thank you!

DD is a good student by all reports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom