***OFFICIAL 2017 SIGNING DAY THREAD!!!! PJ FLECK BRINGS IN ELITE CLASS!!***

Gotta give Fleck credit, he lives and breathes the gimmick life which almost makes these things not gimmicks... whoa.

I had to turn off alerts for Minnesota Football on twitter as it was spamming the hell out of my phone at 6am this morning....

I think the Cooper o lineman is headed to a Juco which is good.

So it's Abojei who will not be signing today? Maybe he will head to The Iowa Western CC.

He has a scheduled signing today with other classmates, all signs point to him being a Gopher.

Since their are 2-3 spots available will they be left open or will they keep recruiting?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Anyone have a list of the walkons?. Looks like Jaren Joste QB from Alexandria was planning on walking on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#coacheslivesmatter

Not a joke...many kids come in to college with the same old attitude. Skipping classes, not doing their assignments etc. I have a nephew in college and failing miserably as he has the same old attitude that he did in highschool. You're out of touch what is going on.

This thread is about new student athletes. Have you followed how the U's student athletes have been doing academically, especially the FB team over the last 5 years? Trust me, I know what's going on beyond that...my own kids and a dozen+ nieces and nephews all went to college and all graduated in the past 5 years, many with honors.

Use a smaller brush next time you make a broad statement like this one...

One thing I've noticed about Fleck - he's the type that always says wherever he is, whomever he is with, whatever he is doing is the best. As an analytical type it's hard for me to reconcile with that, but it seems to resonate with a lot of people. It's kind of like Trump's nature to ignore the details and facts and stay on a constant message of larger concepts and image building by associating everything he does with "greatness" and "eliteness". One thing non-Trumpian about him...he doesn't seem to think he is the best.

This thread is about new student athletes. Have you followed how the U's student athletes have been doing academically, especially the FB team over the last 5 years? Trust me, I know what's going on beyond that...my own kids and a dozen+ nieces and nephews all went to college and all graduated in the past 5 years, many with honors.

Use a smaller brush next time you make a broad statement like this one...

Wow...yes things have gotten better, but we still have a ways to go. Glad to hear you come from an elite family who has done no wrong.

Top Bottom