Preferred Walk On?

gotomn

Reaction score
Just curious if this staff will treat preferred walk on's like the previous staff. It appeared we got some solid playing time and development from our PWO's (Cashman, Leidner, Fahning)

Previously we had a list of a few "committs" from the PWO program. Are there any this year?

Just curious if this staff will treat preferred walk on's like the previous staff. It appeared we got some solid playing time and development from our PWO's (Cashman, Leidner, Fahning)

Previously we had a list of a few "committs" from the PWO program. Are there any this year?

Eric Rousemiller is the only one I've seen so far.

Somebody volunteered a list but I can't seem to find it... I believe these guys are PWO's or are good possibilities Eric Rousemiller C, Jaran Roste QB, Mike Delich Ath, Joe Russell Ath, Quinn coughlin DT, Reid Hilbelink WR, Brock Annexstad WR so that's 7 names... anybody have better info?

The number of PWO players signed is dependent on the number of available roster spots. There are 105 roster spots available so, 85 scholarship players, minus any open scholarships or unavailable players ( usually medical unavailability) leaves about 20 spots. When you consider the current walk-ons, 6-7 new PWO's, is pretty normal.

I watched Roste play about 12-15 games in the last fewyears. He has ALL of the tools. I am quite surprised he didn't have a better offer list (maybe this is why I am not a college coach?!?). His arm is great, his moves well...I am really hoping for big things from him.

This is a great PWO class, a lot of guys who can contribute.

Kill, Claeys and staff did a great job building the PWO program to what it is today. Much improved over what it used to be.

Speaking of which...did we ever hear if Cashman received a scholly?

Top Bottom