I think we win the next 5
IL
IA
RUTGERS
IN
MI

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think we will lose at Illinois and win the next 4, so I'll say 4-1

As they say, ' one at a time first'. But if this did happen judging from the log jam in the Big Ten five in a row might be good enough for 4th or 5th place.

Michigan scares me the most. Defend the three like they did against MD and they're toast

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

All five are definitely winnable, but I can totally see us suffering another 2-3 point loss or two in those games. I'll watch every game though and hope for the best!

All five are definitely winnable, but I can totally see us suffering another 2-3 point loss or two in those games. I'll watch every game though and hope for the best!

Indeed. Win or lose, you celebrate or suffer right alongside the outcome.

If we don't beat Iowa I could see us losing all 5.

I understand where the pessimism comes from, but even if we fall apart a bit as a team, I can't see worse than 2-3, which would nearly be a deathblow to our tournament resume anyways.

Think we should go at least 3-2 in the next 5. Will be very disappointed if we can't beat Iowa and Illinois. If we lose one of those two we are in serious trouble. I'm less confident about the Rutgers game than I was at the beginning of the year. They are vastly improved and it's on the road. Indiana looks like a W with their major injuries. Michigan is the most important one. We could be neck and neck with them at the end of the season.

Iowa and Michigan have yet to win a true road game. In Gophers parlance we probably know what that means.

Ruh, roh, Shaggy.

Can we please get to 9-9? Please. It sure was fun when were looking at a top 4 finish after purdue and northwestern. But .500 would look elite at this point

The Gophers have been playing up and down to their competition all season. And right now they have zero confidence and floor leadership - which is glaringly obvious late in games when they need it the most. I agree - on paper, the Gophers should go on a bit of a run here and win some games. But the way they're playing right now, anything could happen. What should be 4-1 could easily turn into 1-4.

They need to go 4-1 at minimum or they are going to be stuck needing to win one of @Maryland or @Wisconsin to get a chance at the tournament. It doesn't matter where the wins come from at this point so if we do end up losing a game like Iowa at home we just need to sub it out by winning one we shouldn't.

6-3 this second half and we're in a respectable spot on the bubble.

They need to go 4-1 at minimum or they are going to be stuck needing to win one of @Maryland or @Wisconsin to get a chance at the tournament. It doesn't matter where the wins come from at this point so if we do end up losing a game like Iowa at home we just need to sub it out by winning one we shouldn't.

6-3 this second half and we're in a respectable spot on the bubble.

Agree and I still think 9-9 with a B1G tournament win gets us into the NCAA tournament, although SS is always on top of this.

4-1 over the next 5 and things are still looking good. Anything less than that, they're likely NIT bound.

Can't finish games.This is not a mentally tough team , other than Springs. Does that come from the coaches or players? I don't know and we don't know because we don't attend practices. I've only attended practices coached by Musselman and Clem. The Musselman one was from a drawing at Jax Cafe and Clem allowed a couple of practice passes as I got to know him from my son attending his camp for several years. Let me tell you with both coaches the language was not spared.

Raise your hand if you think the Gophers will go 5-0 in their next 5 games.

(my hand is down)

The way the Gophers play in close games -- which most of their games are -- color me tickled pink if they win 4 of the 5.

Raise your hand if you think the Gophers will go 5-0 in their next 5 games.

(my hand is down)

The way the Gophers play in close games -- which most of their games are -- color me tickled pink if they win 4 of the 5.

I'm gonna keep quiet and hope for the best. This team is hit or miss right now and its been more miss lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#coacheslivesmatter

Probably all be close games so I'll say 3-2. Anything better I would be surprised.

Can't finish games.This is not a mentally tough team , other than Springs. Does that come from the coaches or players? I don't know and we don't know because we don't attend practices. I've only attended practices coached by Musselman and Clem. The Musselman one was from a drawing at Jax Cafe and Clem allowed a couple of practice passes as I got to know him from my son attending his camp for several years. Let me tell you with both coaches the language was not spared.

They seemed plenty mentally tough against Purdue and Northwestern.

Nah it has to be mental toughness rather than the possibility that the teams they lost to are good. The Big 10 is really flat this year in that everybody is so similar. It doesn't take much to win a game or lose a game.

Gophers haven't played well the last few games and they've lost a few to some of the best teams in the league. Doesn't mean they aren't "mentally tough"

Not to toot my own horn but...........TOOOOOOOT!!!

Go Gophers!!!

2-2 those road games are tough ones!!!

Here's to 4-0 in the next 4!!!!:clap:

In a bigger sense, this has been a tough year for naysayers and conventional wisdom. To do what the Gophers have done has required them to pull off the biggest season turnaround in program history and one of the biggest in conference history, and put together their longest conference winning streak since 2005 and longest regular season conference winning streak since 1997. Easy to bet against those things happening, but they've now happened.

Not to toot my own horn but...........TOOOOOOOT!!!

Go Gophers!!!

I'm actually very impressed. Coming off 5 straight loses, you predicted we would win 5 straight including 2 road games & home games against Iowa, Indiana & Michigan. Let's hope they can beat Maryland on Wednesday and make it 6 in a row!

Still think they're not mentally tough Rupert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom