AP: Police investigate alleged rape of teen at Kansas basketball dorm

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the AP:

Campus police are investigating the alleged rape of a 16-year-old girl at a University of Kansas dorm housing the men's basketball team, authorities said Wednesday.

No charges have been filed and police have not publicly identified any suspects. Five members of the nation's No. 1-ranked team are listed as witnesses on the police report. A Kansas athletics administrator and two 19-year-old women not listed as witnesses were also questioned, the report shows.

The alleged assault and other related crimes occurred sometime between 10 p.m. on Dec. 17 and 5 a.m. on Dec. 18 at McCarthy Hall, which houses team members and other students, police said. The Jayhawks played a game against Davidson in nearby Kansas City the night of Dec. 17. The incident was first reported by the Lawrence Journal-World.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ed-rape-teen-kansas-basketball-dorm/97063502/

Go Gophers!!

If they are witnesses the EOAA (or whatever it is) should at least recommend expulsions.

If they are witnesses the EOAA (or whatever it is) should at least recommend expulsions.

Things like this tend to go away at places like Kansas. I'll be surprised if they do anything, sadly.

As I started to read the title of this thread, I definitely thought we had another off the field/court incident.

Things like this tend to go away at places like Kansas. I'll be surprised if they do anything, sadly.

So true - and what ever happened with the NC investigation? Will the NCAA ever bring that one to a conclusion?

So true - and what ever happened with the NC investigation? Will the NCAA ever bring that one to a conclusion?

What NC investigation? :cool: (They're waiting for NC to have a down year, so they can voluntarily 'ban' themselves from the NCAA's in a year they wouldn't have made it anyway and the NCAA can call it all good.)

What NC investigation? :cool: (They're waiting for NC to have a down year, so they can voluntarily 'ban' themselves from the NCAA's in a year they wouldn't have made it anyway and the NCAA can call it all good.)

Has anybody checked to see if the Afro Studies A+ course is still listed in the curriculum :confused:

Top Bottom