***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
We need a win tonight and it won't be easy. It feels like we haven't won at Ohio State in forever. We need Mason to get going early, have to hit our outside shots and try to keep their crowd out of it. They will be hungry for a win and payback from earlier in the season.

I'd hate to be on a 4 game losing streak with Maryland up next.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're 3 point dogs according to ESPN

Not yet.

Lose tonight, Maryland pretty much becomes a must win. Can't lose a 3rd home game not even halfway into the B1G season.

Sweep this week would be great, but split keeps Gophers in solid spot, especially if the win is over Maryland.

But let's win 2.

You just hope they come out confident. I think Pitino was correct in not reacting negatively WI loss - guy's hanging their heads coming into a tough road test isn't going to help anything. They played at a high level in WI game, just hope that carries over / make improvements where needed. Go Gophs!!

I normally get frustrated after loses especially when it is against WI. However, I thought last game was a sign that they might be headed in the right direction again. Murphy and Mason get back to playing with confidence and energy and get a winning streak started! Coffey needs to be assertive like he was last game. He seems timid at times especially in the first half.

I really think they're at a crossroads this week. Lose them both and it might be downhill the rest of the season. Win them both and the confidence is back, hopefully to stay.

I'd like to see Nate make his first shot - then have a complete game. If so I like our chances. Will Pitino start Curry over Murphy? Or have a short leash on Murphy? Should be interesting to see. Need to see the engaged Murphy not the disinterested Murphy tonight. Of course Reggie needs to stop fouling so much. So many Q's ... but a win tonight could be the spark this team right now needs.

Bold prediction: Reggie Lynch doesn't foul out tonight....... hahaha, nah he'll foul out

Gophers by 5, in a more or less convincing victory, feels like we're back on track after that Wisky game

The betting line for the Gophers has fluctuated between +2 and +4 over the last 24 hours, and seems to have settled in with the Gophs as 3 point dogs at most establishments (+3.5 at a few).

The over/under has fluctuated more than normal, between 134 and 138.5, and is settling in at the high end of the range, 138 and 138.5.

Going to be a big game for our interior defense (and hopefully lack of fouls). OSU ending the game with a 8+ advantage in points in the paint is one of the few ways I can see us losing this game. I really think our talent beats theirs if they don't have an odd, hot-shooting night.

Not a must win, but pretty dang close. Stay out of foul trouble. Play good interior defense, and we'll be fine.

Happ does that on every single play, and Reggie for some reason gets called for it.

Looks like Thad watched some tape of how Happ abused us down low and plans to do the same thing.

Offense looking sluggish like the Penn State game. Lots of standing around on the perimeter again.

Not a great start

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hate playing the pessimist because I'm the original POLLYANNA but this is going to be another loss, probably a blow out.

What is with all the defensive leave your feet flybys?

Awesome to see that Curry can hit those shots.

Top Bottom