Adam beck commits!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fleck is turning a turd into gold.

Amazing the job he has done so far in the middle of the cluster**** that this program has gone through in the last couple months.

Dropped from 44 to 49 on Rivals. As other teams are firming up their recruiting, Gophs are settling in where I figured...around 50.

Fleck is turning a turd into gold.

Amazing the job he has done so far in the middle of the cluster**** that this program has gone through in the last couple months.

Quite a bit behind the 2016 class.

Antoine who?

I kid, obviously. But maybe we won't notice the losses quite as much as we thought a few weeks ago.

And welcome aboard Adam Beck, I'm thrilled by the commitment!

Adam Beck is a pretty big guy for a HS CB. It'll be interesting to see if he stays at CB or ends up a S.

This was a really good weekend for our secondary. I am really hoping that we can hold on to Layne and Creamer.

This is a very large (physically not #'s) class of DBs. All of them are over 6'0", 3 of them are 180 lbs+. The class has good versatility. Handy-Holly seems like he is a S and Creamer seems like he is a CB, but the other have the size to play either. I'd guess Beck probably ends up at S and Layne ends up at CB. But it's a good mix.

I wouldn't hate it if we added 1 more. Maybe that 1 more is Estes eventually moving to CB.

Either way, it looks like a really big weekend for our secondary.

Adam Beck is a pretty big guy for a HS CB. It'll be interesting to see if he stays at CB or ends up a S.

This was a really good weekend for our secondary. I am really hoping that we can hold on to Layne and Creamer.

This is a very large (physically not #'s) class of DBs. All of them are over 6'0", 3 of them are 180 lbs+. The class has good versatility. Handy-Holly seems like he is a S and Creamer seems like he is a CB, but the other have the size to play either. I'd guess Beck probably ends up at S and Layne ends up at CB. But it's a good mix.

I wouldn't hate it if we added 1 more. Maybe that 1 more is Estes eventually moving to CB.

Either way, it looks like a really big weekend for our secondary.

Via the few tweets from Ryan Burns, he refers to Beck as a safety.

We have deleted 16 posts in this thread that were not about Adam Beck. Please keep the recruiting threads on-topic.

Really impressed with what I saw in his highlight video. His cover skills are great, but I'm most impressed with his tackling and how hard he hits. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he's starting by the end of the season.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/4444258/adam-beck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Gophers!!

Word is Beck is on campus and cleared to practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He must be a nekton and a Howpher. So I assume he redshirts this year due to being such a late arrival to camp?

Top Bottom