Ra'Shede and De'Vondre

BroncoRedux

Reaction score
Hats off to Ra’Shede Hageman and De’Vondre Campbell for their outstanding play against the Packers today. Ra’Shede had at least two tackles for losses including a sack of Rodgers. It appeared to me that De’Vondre played almost every defensive snap and had the role of spying of Rodgers. It’s great to see two recent Gophers going to the Super Bowl.

It really says a lot for the Kill/Claeys era. Pretty sure both Kill and Claeys will be guests of these guys here in Houston at the Superbowl.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Always a great game when the Packers lose! Especially when they lose this badly.

Clearly we need to recruit more kids with made up names containing apostrophes.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

It really says a lot for the Kill/Claeys era. Pretty sure both Kill and Claeys will be guests of these guys here in Houston at the Superbowl.

Is it common for players to invite their college coaches to super bowls? I've heard of high school coaches being invited to their former players pro bowl appearances.

Might be sack of the year.

Hats off to Ra’Shede Hageman and De’Vondre Campbell for their outstanding play against the Packers today. Ra’Shede had at least two tackles for losses including a sack of Rodgers. It appeared to me that De’Vondre played almost every defensive snap and had the role of spying of Rodgers. It’s great to see two recent Gophers going to the Super Bowl.

This is why I've been pulling for ATL. BTW hageman is from mn and was a Brewster recruit but played mostly under Kill/Claeys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

per BTN:

See the former Big Ten names on Super Bowl LI rosters below.

NEW ENGLAND (7) Tom Brady, Michigan Alan Branch, Michigan Nate Ebner, Ohio State Ted Karras, Illinois Rob Ninkovich, Purdue Vincent Valentine, Nebraska James White, Wisconsin

ATLANTA (6) Ricardo Allen, Purdue Jonathan Babineaux, Iowa De’Vondre Campbell, Minnesota Tevin Coleman, Indiana Ra’Shede Hageman, Minnesota Joe Vellano, Maryland

BY SCHOOL
2- Michigan; Minnesota; Purdue
1- Illinois; Iowa; Indiana; Maryland; Nebraska; Ohio State; Wisconsin

http://btn.com/2017/01/23/thirteen-former-big-ten-stars-listed-on-super-bowl-li-rosters/

Go Gophers!!

Kill said at one point was close to tossing Hageman. Hageman managed to shape up... turned out pretty nice for him.

Kill said at one point was close to tossing Hageman. Hageman managed to shape up... turned out pretty nice for him.

If you watched Hard Knocks it seemed like at times the falcons were close to tossing Hageman also.

If you watched Hard Knocks it seemed like at times the falcons were close to tossing Hageman also.

Yup. And Hageman and Brain Cox got into a pretty good shouting match on the sidelines last year when the Falcons were getting thumped by Carolina. Two hotheads is usually a recipe for trouble.

From Peter King, MMQB

DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK

Ra’Shede Hageman, defensive tackle, Atlanta. With a sack of Aaron Rodgers and two more tackles for loss, Hageman was a dominant force up front against a Green Bay line that had played well all season in front of Aaron Rodgers. He’s really become the player GM Thomas Dimitroff thought he’d be a year before Dan Quinn took over, and now you see how many different and disruptive things he can do in the interior. He was a major force against the run too.

per BTN:

See the former Big Ten names on Super Bowl LI rosters below.

NEW ENGLAND (7) Tom Brady, Michigan Alan Branch, Michigan Nate Ebner, Ohio State Ted Karras, Illinois Rob Ninkovich, Purdue Vincent Valentine, Nebraska James White, Wisconsin

ATLANTA (6) Ricardo Allen, Purdue Jonathan Babineaux, Iowa De’Vondre Campbell, Minnesota Tevin Coleman, Indiana Ra’Shede Hageman, Minnesota Joe Vellano, Maryland

BY SCHOOL
2- Michigan; Minnesota; Purdue
1- Illinois; Iowa; Indiana; Maryland; Nebraska; Ohio State; Wisconsin

http://btn.com/2017/01/23/thirteen-former-big-ten-stars-listed-on-super-bowl-li-rosters/

Go Gophers!!

Doogie pointed this out on Twitter, but do Rutgers players not count? Lol

Doogie pointed this out on Twitter, but do Rutgers players not count? Lol

I just downloaded the Active Rosters from both team websites. Here's what I came up with:

4 - Rutgers
2 - Purdue, Michigan, Minnesota
1 - Indiana, Maryland, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Ohio State

Including Practice Squad, Injured Reserved:

5 - Rutgers
2 - Purdue, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio State, Iowa, Maryland
1 - Indiana, Nebraska, Illinois, Wisconsin

Top Bottom