How P.J. Fleck prepares Western Michigan for game day

Johnnyboy18

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8cXrqSekArw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video of a Game Week for Western Michigan

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8cXrqSekArw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video of a Game Week for Western Michigan

This might be corny, but I still can't believe we got this guy.

Should probably change the wording of the title of this thread to "prepare[d]..."

All I can say is Fleck is insanely high energy who out does the Energizer Bunny.

"He ain't human!" Where have we heard that before?

Pep rally the night before. There is no off switch in this guy. He simply motors. I liked Claeys, but I can see why he had trouble keeping up with this guy!

Pep rally the night before. There is no off switch in this guy. He simply motors. I liked Claeys, but I can see why he had trouble keeping up with this guy!

If Claeys lost ten pounds, they are pretty much the same.

His weight doesn't matter to people who aren't superficial imbeciles.

+100! No sh!t! Maybe Ressue was right when he said "fatism" was the biggest bias. Everyday on this board we hear about it in some derogatory form. We get it, he should have lost weight but the guy gave everything he had to the program...why all the hate? I thought he was rather svelt compared to Mark Mangino when he was at Kansas.

+100! No sh!t! Maybe Ressue was right when he said "fatism" was the biggest bias. Everyday on this board we hear about it in some derogatory form. We get it, he should have lost weight but the guy gave everything he had to the program...why all the hate? I thought he was rather svelt compared to Mark Mangino when he was at Kansas.

Was svelte the word of the day on your TP this morning?

I just don't get how people stand the 'elite' sh!t. It's getting so old so fast. One down year and that will turn into a joke real fast on the recruiting trail.

I just don't get how people stand the 'elite' sh!t. It's getting so old so fast. One down year and that will turn into a joke real fast on the recruiting trail.

I am not a big fan of inserting "Elite" into every sentence either. With that being said it has become a very common term for the young crowd. A high percentage of the AAU basketball programs have Elite as part of their team name. Google AAU Elite Baskteball and the string of team name including Elite goes on for pages. It appears that this term resonates with the younger crowd. I don't care what approach is taken by Fleck and this coaching staff as long as there is improved performance on and off the field by the football program.

He's done it for 4 years I think he'll be fine

Welcome to the 90s

I don't get hashtags either

Was svelte the word of the day on your TP this morning?

Actually "misogynist" was the word of the day on the TP but I figured that got used up recently and didn't fit my topic so decided since I was addressing his weight I'd go with svelte, it seemed to fit but maybe not?

Maybe because many of us and most recruits aren't curmudgeons who hate fun.

If fun is trying to fit the word elite in every sentence and putting your thumb up like a dork in every picture, yes I hate fun. I also hate it when people insist you don't eat onions in front of them and insist that every room in the football complex have different scent. Have an elite night Missouri Gopher.

Do you have a problem when everything is good? Good night....good game....good food....good recruiting class. To me, there's no difference between saying that over and over or saying elite.

If you get this upset over the usage of a single word, I'm sorry.....

It's tough on some all this #elite and thumbs up stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a problem when everything is good? Good night....good game....good food....good recruiting class. To me, there's no difference between saying that over and over or saying elite.

If you get this upset over the usage of a single word, I'm sorry.....

Read my post again, do I mention the word good?

If fun is trying to fit the word elite in every sentence and putting your thumb up like a dork in every picture, yes I hate fun. I also hate it when people insist you don't eat onions in front of them and insist that every room in the football complex have different scent. Have an elite night Missouri Gopher.

God forbid people say and do things differently than you! The recruits and assistant coaches clearly buy into it so I don't see the problem. I think it's endearing and fun to be a part of.

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

I think he will do a better job recruiting then even Claeys.

It's tough on some all this #elite and thumbs up stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I can see how a man doing a 'thumbs-up' in pictures would put a lot of stress on people. It's almost as bad as people smiling in pictures...what's the deal with that? Just give me the "American Gothic" stare - anything more is just too flashy.

I just noticed he went 0-4 to start off, and only won one game that first season.
We're probably totally screwed.

There will be a lot of disappointed Gopher fans on here when we go 1-10 or so this year.

Top Bottom