Big possessions.

balds

Reaction score
That was the difference in the game. How many times did we have the ball up 2,3,4,5 with a chance to really amp up the pressure with a basket? Bad post entry pass to Lynch, Coffey turning it over near half court, Dupree out of control, Lynch getting blocked bringing it behind his head for the dunk instead of laying it in, etc. etc.

I'm not too busted up about it though. Crunch time and we're playing Freshman and Sophomores against Koenig, Hayes, Brown, Happ......

Million dollar question: Should we have selectively doubled down on Hayes/Happ and taken our chances that they'd miss some threes? May have lost by 12, or may have won.

No embarrassment losing to this Wisconsin team. Personally maybe little good it would have done but if I am Pitino I take a technical if necessary and not so politely explain to the referees that Happ is walking all the time. Probably would do little good, but worth the try. How do you guard a guy who has two pivot feet?

No embarrassment losing to this Wisconsin team. Personally maybe little good it would have done but if I am Pitino I take a technical if necessary and not so politely explain to the referees that Happ is walking all the time. Probably would do little good, but worth the try. How do you guard a guy who has two pivot feet?

I noticed that several times as well. Guy is very skilled but he often lifts the pivot foot right before the ball leaves his hand for the dribble. Very subtle but also very obviously traveling.

I noticed that several times as well. Guy is very skilled but he often lifts the pivot foot right before the ball leaves his hand for the dribble. Very subtle but also very obviously traveling.

Besides doing it down low all the time, what really torked me was in the last couple of minutes he did it out on the point at the arc, and I am like, if a ref will ever have the best opportunity to see it it would be there and of course they didn't.

Top Bottom