Safety Kendarian Handy-Holly commits!

Fleck is breaking down the door of a top 25 class...

You Go PJF!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Now let's get a couple more from this weekend! Beck sounds good to me.

ROW THE DAMN BOAT. My chili is so hot right now, scalding even.

Should help our defense greatly

#coacheslivesmatter

WOW!! This is the player I was hoping to get more than any other. Quite impressive and a wonderful job by the staff. Welcome aboard Kendarian!!!!

Any more after this and it is gravy if u ask me. Honestly, if we flip Beck or get committments from Munford or Armstrong someone will have to pinch me to wake me up!

Wow, nice addition. Much needed addition to the secondary too. I suspect that he will be pushing for playing time from the get go. Welcome aboard KHH!

This is great! I had slim hope that Fleck could land him but I have learned to not underestimate PJ Fleck. He will get us to the Big Ten West Championship level, I have no doubt. After that, nobody knows as we have no idea what his ceiling is.

Outstanding. Absolutely flipping outstanding.

Fleck is breaking down the door of a top 25 class...

Scout has been a very Gopher friendly ranking service this year. Anything to do with Mr. Burns connection there? I like the positivity but 247 and Rivals seem to be more consistent with the player and team ranking of the Gophers.

Scout has us up to 27 in nation. Great get!

Nice get...not looking to burst bubbles but Rivals has him as a 3 star and Gophs did not move adding him...still ranked 44. Mentioned before, there are 6-8 teams in the 20 right ranked below Gophs who will no doubt pass them up before it's all over.

Awesome. This was the one player that I had my fingers crossed for. Considering our defensive back question marks.....adding a player of this calibre is huge.

Nice get...not looking to burst bubbles but Rivals has him as a 3 star and Gophs did not move adding him...still ranked 44. Mentioned before, there are 6-8 teams in the 20 right ranked below Gophs who will no doubt pass them up before it's all over.

Yes you are it's all you've posted the last month.

Reality bites. You clearly have not read all my posts in the last month.

Oh I have it's all the same Fleck better get 9 wins or he sucks over and over again. With an occasional his recruiting is overrated and Coyle and Kaler need to be fired. Forgot the Claeys is the best coach ever and the Fleck isn't a proven coach bits.

I like what Fleck has done with recruiting in the last few weeks. That said ...

Scoreboard > Recruiting Rankings

Oh I have it's all the same Fleck better get 9 wins or he sucks over and over again. With an occasional his recruiting is overrated and Coyle and Kaler need to be fired. Forgot the Claeys is the best coach ever and the Fleck isn't a proven coach bits.

Few on this site have an agenda more obvious than yours Johnnyboy. Is 2 wins too much to expect next year?

Top Bottom