***OFFICIAL wisconsin at MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
HUGE game on Saturday!!! We have to bounce back after two disappointing performances, not to mention the red menace in the house. Duck Boat Riot still applies. I hope the crowd is whipped into a frenzy. GET ON YOUR FEET GOPHER FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisky is the barometer of success over the past 3-4 seasons. To be ELITE the gophers must hold serve at home. This test will be a true indication of where we stand. Let's show them what we can do and make our case for the tourney. Go gophers!

Hope the becky fans stay home today. Gopher fans need to be loud today, I know I will!!

Kids have to own the paint and clean up the boards. Coach is dead on when he talks about letting our opponents have second chances on offense. The kids have to clean up the boards.

Gophers need to attack basket the entire possession. The lateral movement to waste time kills them when there are no creators.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Will be wild in the Barn. Just left Williams . The difficult match for the Gophers today is Happ. Then getting HAYES off the block. These are the kinds of games you win if you want to be a contender. A couple Minnesota kids that are future Badgers are hanging out at Williams. This game does make a statement to future recruits. Gophers eventually need to pull a recruit from Wisconsin and the best way to do that is to beat them consistently.

Will be wild in the Barn. Just left Williams . The difficult match for the Gophers today is Happ. Then getting HAYES off the block. These are the kinds of games you win if you want to be a contender. A couple Minnesota kids that are future Badgers are hanging out at Williams. This game does make a statement to future recruits. Gophers eventually need to pull a recruit from Wisconsin and the best way to do that is to beat them consistently.

Why do we need to pull a recruit from Wisconsin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Kids have to own the paint and clean up the boards. Coach is dead on when he talks about letting our opponents have second chances on offense. The kids have to clean up the boards.
If the offense doesn't show up today, it won't matter how well the defense plays. A team should never lose a game when giving up only 52 points.

All the dorks from Wisconsin border counties wearing Packer gear have surfaced in Dinkytown.

I'm assuming the football recruits will be attending too?

As a 2019 graduate I am also attending the game:)

I am SO ****ING SICK of wisconsin getting away with the ****ing chicken wing.

Curry needs to move his feet and keep his hands off. Refs are always gonna call it when you put two hands on the player with the ball

Indiana up big on Michigan State early in other action

Top Bottom