Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by dalostpinoy View Post
    this Thread might be over 500 pages once 2019 rolls along.
    200 pages might just be him tweeting his offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Loblaw View Post
    200 pages might just be him tweeting his offers.
    New Gopherhole contest. On what page will the tweet about committing to the University of Minnesota be on? I'll guess page 36...
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

Quote Originally Posted by Tlsbhansen View Post
    Is it just me or does Harbaugh look like Luther van Dam (Jerry van Dyke) from the show Coach in that picture
    I see it too

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sparlimb View Post
    New Gopherhole contest. On what page will the tweet about committing to the University of Minnesota be on? I'll guess page 36...
    I like this game. I'll go 32
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I like this game. I'll go 32
    So if Bottlebass gets into 4 page OT pissing match with a couple trolls we know what he is up to...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alchemy2u View Post
    So if Bottlebass gets into 4 page OT pissing match with a couple trolls we know what he is up to...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I took the under dude.

Dang it you tricked me into helping sparlimb...
    Who hates iowa?

9. Default

Is there a limit on what the school can give a recruit clothes wise on a visit? Odd question, just wondering

I'll go with the 43rd page.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by betterdeadthanred View Post
    Is there a limit on what the school can give a recruit clothes wise on a visit? Odd question, just wondering
    VERY specific rules. I don't have the rules in front of me, but I believe the school can't give them even so much as a t-shirt. If I am not mistaken, you can wine and dine them all you want, though.......

97th. I reserve the right to post the tweet on the 97th page even if it is already on an earlier page.
    From Fargo-Moorhead area. Living in Coon Rapids

Go Gophers!!

14. Default

But only because on page 12 the first entirely unrelated argument breaks out.

KSTP feature: Edina Sophomore Quinn Carroll Already Holds 18 College Offers

Here's how popular Edina sophomore Quinn Carroll is: while we were at his school getting to know him, the University of Miami was preparing to offer him a football scholarship that evening. They did, and he's now up to 18 offers. That's very rare for a 10th grader. Oftentimes, recruitment picks up for big-time players either right before their junior year, or in-between their junior and senior years.

Carroll is 6-feet-6, 290 pounds, and plays right tackle. He's been playing varsity football since his freshman year.

His first college offer came from Iowa St. in late November, and since then 17 other schools have hopped in. They are: Minnesota, Michigan, Michigan St., Penn St., Ohio St., Wisconsin, Iowa, Northwestern, LSU, Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee, UCLA, Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech, Florida St., and Miami.

http://kstp.com/sports/quinn-carroll...orgia/4405657/

Go Gophers!!