Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by die hard gopher View Post
    That's a very ELITE tweet!!
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Looks like he will have his pick of pretty much any school in the country at this rate. Here's hoping coach Fleck can convince him to stay home.

7. Default

not worried about any other offers unless tweet starts out with a "Beyond blessed"

8. Default

9. Default

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post

Go Gophers!!
    I'm not sure I've seen more pancake blocks in a 3 minute video as I watched in this one. And he's only a Sophmore? Kid has a very bright future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PitinoFan View Post
    I'm not sure I've seen more pancake blocks in a 3 minute video as I watched in this one. And he's only a Sophmore? Kid has a very bright future.
    image.jpg

12. Default

this Thread might be over 500 pages once 2019 rolls along.

13. Default

14. Default

Is it just me or does Harbaugh look like Luther van Dam (Jerry van Dyke) from the show Coach in that picture

Go Gophers!!