Go Gophers!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post

Go Gophers!!
    Double secret scholarship?

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

5. Default

#Gophers will also host ELITE 2019 in-state OL @q_ocarroll tomorrow on an unofficial visit. https://t.co/W1LKpJuZJy @AllenTrieu

— Ryan Burns (@RyanBurnsMN) January 20, 2017

6. Default

Looks like he'll be attending OSU's junior day and then visiting Michigan next weekend.

come on kid, row the boat!
    The Anti-Viking

8. Default

Well, after looking over his offers, I see some thankful and honored to receive offers. What worries me is that Penn State Offer where he is Incredibly Blessed.

Now does incredibly blessed from Penn State beat out the Gophers Beyond Blessed offer?

Quote Originally Posted by GopherFanatic19 View Post
    Well, after looking over his offers, I see some thankful and honored to receive offers. What worries me is that Penn State Offer where he is Incredibly Blessed.

Now does incredibly blessed from Penn State beat out the Gophers Beyond Blessed offer?
    Beyond blessed is better due to alliteration.
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GopherFanatic19 View Post

Incredible describes the blessing, indicating it is still just a blessing. Incredible as it may be, it is still just a blessing.
    Beyond blessed though, this is some serious blessing. In fact it's so blessed, there are no words in the English language that could properly describe it. It's up there with the parting of the red sea and the immaculate conception.

11. Default

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by die hard gopher View Post
    Here's to hoping that he see it our way. RTB!

Blog Entries

What if dating were like recruiting? It would be uncomfortable for a girl you were courting to keep tweeting out every few days "Had a great time at Joe Soandso's this weekend", "Had a fun trip to Steve Whomever's last week, really enjoyed his facilities".

14. Default

15. Default