All Things Quinn Carroll Recruiting Thread

One of the great things about GH is that you never know how or when a thread will go off the track; but if it goes for several pages you know it will.

One of the great things about GH is that you never know how or when a thread will go off the track; but if it goes for several pages you know it will.

Well I'd much rather have a religion discussion than continue to talk about the recruitment of a kid that is going to Notre Dame.

Christians don’t attend ND..

1. All Catholics are Christian

2. Even if by "Christian," you mean protestant or non catholic, this still wouldn't be true. Quinn is Presbyterian, not Catholic, and will still be attending ND in 2019.

Here's a family tree of religions for ol' John.

Attachments

• religion family tree.jpg
    religion family tree.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 38

Agreed.

Why are people talking about his religion anyway? Just because ND has a catholic affiliation doesn't mean you have to be catholic to go there.

When Carroll gave his reasons for attending Notre Dame, "it's a faith-based institution" was the first thing he said - so it's more than relevant to this thread.

When Carroll gave his reasons for attending Notre Dame, "it's a faith-based institution" was the first thing he said - so it's more than relevant to this thread.

Ah gotcha. I wonder how many hail marys his priest will give him for being a major todd and going on local news to commit to a hated school?

Ah gotcha. I wonder how many hail marys his priest will give him for being a major todd and going on local news to commit to a hated school?

The priests will be playing QB?

(bad attempt at humor)

per Shama:

Don’t think that Quinn Carroll, the Edina four-star offensive tackle who has verbally committed to Notre Dame, didn’t notice that the Fighting Irish had two offensive tackles taken among the first 10 selections in the first round of this spring’s NFL Draft.

http://shamasportsheadliners.com/

Go Gophers!!

ND does less with more talent than any team in the country. They usually coach kids down from there high school rankings

Quinn is yesterday's news unless he had an epiphany in the errors of his ways and decommits and signs with the Gophers.

That’s a damn shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a damn shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tenor.gif

Impossible to say because no one was probably going low on him in practice...but last season when teams were taking him out of the play by cutting at the LOS Edina moved him and changed his number to a TE number/spot. I wonder if he would’ve been better served learning to play in traffic.

Probably has nothing to do with it because no way his teammate went low on him in practice, but I’m still curious

Things keep getting worse for ol' Brady. First the Gophers cool on him, and then he grenades his knee.

It is a shame, but how the FCK does the ND write up leave the U off the list of about a dozen offers listed? No respect, we don’t even rate as an also ran.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you think a MN offer makes readers think he was a highly touted guy?

Carroll made a poor decision to go to ND. Nothing against him for that, however, I want to win the West and smoke ND in a bowl game. Match may not be possible, but I still want it. The Gophers are an all new program now.

Top Bottom