All Things Quinn Carroll Recruiting Thread

I cannot stand Mike Max. Always switch off 4 sports if he is on.

Right, instead he'll work in Chicago with every other Domer. You can't toss a dead cat in this city without hitting at least 100 of them.

not as much blindly throwing a cat but they are a target. Easy mark as they are quick to self identify themselves as ND alum as often as they take a breath...

Great point! That is unless WI is referencing the West Indies, then I'd reply nice vacation spot.

BTW, you don't want to know then.:eek:

I like the name Max. We should bring in more Max, and Maxx, and a Maxxx if possible.

She’s real. Saw them at the Edina/Hopkins basketball game a few weeks ago and walked around holding hands the entire time.

Great point! That is unless WI is referencing the West Indies, then I'd reply nice vacation spot.

BTW, you don't want to know then.:eek:

Thank you for sparing me. Now, hopefully Mr. Carroll will spare himself from WI, Chicago, and Notre Dame. Might as well throw Iowa in there, too.

Thank you for sparing me. Now, hopefully Mr. Carroll will spare himself from WI, Chicago, and Notre Dame. Might as well throw Iowa in there, too.

Did someone say I.O.W.A.

[video]https://media1.tenor.com/images/870b442f1da85ee796a26b740be8c8fd/tenor.gif?itemid=4521793[/video]

Did someone say I.O.W.A.

[video]https://media1.tenor.com/images/870b442f1da85ee796a26b740be8c8fd/tenor.gif?itemid=4521793[/video]

Now that's dirty pig sty talk.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What is he looking to major in? Engineering? Also saw that he is visiting tomorrow's practice.

I think its now up to Fleck and the coaches to convince him. I think ND, WIS, and OSU are on there for their history of great OL, and I think those are mainly the ones we have to beat. If he buys into flecks vision, I think we can get him, but he's got to buy in on the vision. If he's not, we'll lose him to one of those three.

No possible Gopher should have wisconsin on their list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds like Quinn and his dad are meeting with Fleck this week...

sounds like Quinn and his dad are meeting with Fleck this week...

Thoughts on whether or not that is a good thing? I find it hard to believe that Quinn would make his decision in the next couple of weeks after just announcing his top 6. My thoughts and most likely case are this just a normal recruiting visit where Quinn is just trying to get as much info as possible before he makes his decision.

The pessimist in me says this is a visit to let Fleck know that Quinn will not be attending the U. Quinn is a classy young man and being that his father is an alumni, they may feel it nessecary to have a face to face with Fleck to break the bad news.

Thoughts on whether or not that is a good thing? I find it hard to believe that Quinn would make his decision in the next couple of weeks after just announcing his top 6. My thoughts and most likely case are this just a normal recruiting visit where Quinn is just trying to get as much info as possible before he makes his decision.

The pessimist in me says this is a visit to let Fleck know that Quinn will not be attending the U. Quinn is a classy young man and being that his father is an alumni, they may feel it nessecary to have a face to face with Fleck to break the bad news.

Right after announcing Minnesota in his final 6, and indicating a visit to tomorrows practice?

I would hope he may be intrigued by playing a part in an O line with Curtis Dunlap & Daniel Faalele. That is one heck of a line.

Discounting us already? Nah.

Convinced it is just a two horse race between us and ND, this is why we hired Fleck, to keep a player like him at home. Get er done Fleck!

He said he is announcing this summer. Taking spring to make visits to all his top 6.

Top Bottom