All Things Quinn Carroll Recruiting Thread

per Sid:

• Quinn Carroll, the son of former Gophers tight end Jay Carroll, is a sophomore offensive tackle at Edina and one of the highest-rated prospects in the state for the Class of 2019. Carroll is on schedule to make a six-school tour starting with Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Notre Dame. His brother Collin Carroll was a long snapper for Virginia Tech for four seasons.

http://www.startribune.com/dave-st-...ent-with-twins-it-can-happen-again/417872473/

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

This kid has his pick of schools. Wonder if we even have a shot.

Could probably get significant playing time and have a great oL coach plus stay home for his family to see him play

Normally I'd say the pull of the Irish would be hard to overcome. That on the resume alone is golden. It does seem like a potentially brewing dumpster fire there, though.

Definitely a big recruiting coup for Fleck if he navigates through all those visits and ends up here.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

This kid ever in school at Edina? :p
Unless all those pics are of in home visits.
He certainly is taking a tour of the entire country.
Still believe we have as good a shot at him as anyone, especially if PJF can start winning immediately.

Hope he isn't scared off if we sign a couple tackles in 2018

Well if Kill/Claeys and Co could land Jeff Jones and Carter Coughlin than the guru of recruiting PJ Fleck should be able to work Carroll for two years, after all these are the recruiting battles Coyle brought him in for

This kid ever in school at Edina? :p
Unless all those pics are of in home visits.
He certainly is taking a tour of the entire country.
Still believe we have as good a shot at him as anyone, especially if PJF can start winning immediately.

Hope he isn't scared off if we sign a couple tackles in 2018

He was on spring break last week.

Didn't think about that.
He had one heck of a road trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if Kill/Claeys and Co could land Jeff Jones and Carter Coughlin than the guru of recruiting PJ Fleck should be able to work Carroll for two years, after all these are the recruiting battles Coyle brought him in for

I'm shocked this hasn't brought a response or retort.

Carroll will really look good in Maroon & Gold!

Saw him in the concourse at the game. Looks like he could play now!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Really hoping we can land this guy. Great education and can play in front of family!

Oh snap, Joey Freshwater has entered the game

If he sends Quinn that earlier FAU promotional video, I don't think we stand a chance!

per Kurelic:

Three plus months later Carroll’s interest in the Buckeyes remains strong.

“Yes, I call them every week on Thursday,” Carroll said. “I call coach (Ed) Terwilliger and he puts coach (Greg) Stud(rawa), coach (Urban) Meyer or coach (Louie) Addazio on. It’s going great. It’s a lot of fun talking to them.”

Carroll is impressed with how the Ohio State staff has gone about recruiting him.

"They really know how to recruit,” Carroll said. “They do a great job.”

Carroll’s father Jay played tight end for the Minnesota Gophers. But that doesn’t mean Quinn will follow in his father’s footsteps.

“The Gophers have also done a great job recruiting me,” Carroll said. “It’s different than Ohio State, Alabama or Michigan. They tell me I can help rebuild a program and stay close to home.”

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Arti...uckeyes-They-really-know-how-to-recr-52730495

Go Gophers!!

per Kurelic:

“Yes, I call them every week on Thursday,” Carroll said. “I call coach (Ed) Terwilliger and he puts coach (Greg) Stud(rawa), coach (Urban) Meyer or coach (Louie) Addazio on. It’s going great. It’s a lot of fun talking to them.”

Carroll is impressed with how the Ohio State staff has gone about recruiting him.

Carroll’s father Jay played tight end for the Minnesota Gophers. But that doesn’t mean Quinn will follow in his father’s footsteps.

“The Gophers have also done a great job recruiting me,” Carroll said. “It’s different than Ohio State, Alabama or Michigan. They tell me I can help rebuild a program and stay close to home.”

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Arti...uckeyes-They-really-know-how-to-recr-52730495

Go Gophers!!

Why do I find that hard to believe?

per Kurelic:

Go Gophers!!

Please not tOSU! Then we would have to suffer every time we played them. If you're going to go please leave the BIG. What's next? Hawkeyes and Becky are in the hunt too? OMG stick a hot sharp object in my eye!

Top Bottom