All Things Quinn Carroll Recruiting Thread

True or False: A great OL recruit wants to go to a school where there's other great OL recruits -- unlike say a QB where only one person will win the starting job. Being a great OL player alongside mediocre players is just going to get you double teamed; being a great OL player along with other great OL'ers will get you (and the entire line) a lot of attention by NFL scouts.

OL getting double teamed? why? Your thinking DLine, right?

Was reportedly in Madison this weekend with some of their star 2019 commits.

In his latest Scoops Podcast, Doogie said he thinks it will come down to Minnesota and Notre Dame for Carroll. He said that Carroll loves Fleck, but he also likes the history that ND has in turning out NFL linemen.

http://www.1500espn.com/tag/the-scoop/

Go Gophers!!

Bachmeier, Carrol and Bateman will lead us to the promised land

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's going to Notre Dame. Happy to be wrong, but unfortunately I don't think I will be.

He's going to Notre Dame. Happy to be wrong, but unfortunately I don't think I will be.

when they have 5 linemen drafted in the first round this year it'll look alright to future recruits... Christ they had a monster line this year.

when they have 5 linemen drafted in the first round this year it'll look alright to future recruits... Christ they had a monster line this year.

I saw an article that he and his girlfriend visited South Bend two weekends ago, because they want to go there together. He gone.

Sadly, I agree. If Hiestand was still the OL coach there I'm convinced Carroll would've signed yesterday, but they've had a great run of turning out high quality NFL linemen that's hard to argue with.

I saw an article that he and his girlfriend visited South Bend two weekends ago, because they want to go there together. He gone.

Any chance his girlfriend hasn't gotten accepted yet? Maybe our recruitment of him will come down to that ha.

They go after girlfriends too carte blanche? Who's next - the future mother-in-law?

Boy, that is what I call recruiting.

Allow the process to play out. Carroll is a good guy. I'm hoping that he will be a Gopher and not go to ND or anywhere else for that matter. Lets hang in there.

Allow the process to play out. Carroll is a good guy. I'm hoping that he will be a Gopher and not go to ND or anywhere else for that matter. Lets hang in there.

Sounds good, will do.

Go Gophers!!

It's his life choice. He's been a stand up kid all along. I'll be happy for him, and will be elated if he does decide on the Gophers.

Good luck to him.

He'll be here for junior day this weekend along with 4 star QB Max Duggan.

Top Bottom