All Things Quinn Carroll Recruiting Thread

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Huh- I thought it was against NCAA rules to have former players actively recruit for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh- I thought it was against NCAA rules to have former players actively recruit for you?

Agreed - my guess is that they have plausible deniability because it occurred during the spring game. Rudolph just happened to be on campus for the spring game - how is that a violation if they happen to cross paths and take a picture together? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Quinn is gone. We have a better chance of landing BB and that is slim right now. Way it is right now. Until we win, we offer no equity.

We won year before last. :(

Hope IMG still has love for us.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Why the charades? It is a tall mystery standing right next to Kyle Rudolph and making several visits to ND. He made his last (official) visit to ND on 4/21/2018. For some, if he is not choosing MN making an announcement on KARE11 live is rubbing salt in the wounds.

per Greder:

The top-rated Minnesota high school football recruit in the 2019 class will make his college choice on Tuesday. Edina offensive tackle Quinn Carroll will announce his pick during the 10 p.m. newscast on KARE-TV, the station announced Friday night on Facebook.

The 6-foot-6, 295-pound player has 34 scholarship offers, and in early March, he narrowed his finalists down to the Gophers, Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Penn State, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin.

Carroll, who’s considered the 12th-best offensive tackle recruit and 87th best overall in the nation, is projected to pick Notre Dame, according many projection on 247sports.com.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/04/...quinn-carroll-to-make-college-choice-tuesday/

Go Gophers!!

STrib: Edina's Quinn Carroll — top football target for Gophers, Notre Dame, others — to announce decision

Quinn Carroll, a 6-6, 295-pound tackle who is a junior at Edina and the top-ranked football recruit in Minnesota for the Class of 2019, will announce his college choice during the 10 p.m. news broadcast on KARE (Ch. 11) Tuesday.

Carroll, the son of former Gophers tight end Jay Carroll, named his six finalists in March: the Gophers, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin.

Recruiting-focused website 247Sports.com predicts that Carroll will choose Notre Dame. He made his last official recruiting visit to the South Bend, Ind., campus on April 21.

Carroll is rated the No. 87 player nationally and the No. 12 tackle by 247Sports.com.

http://www.startribune.com/edina-s-...e-dame-others-to-announce-decision/481316111/

Go Gophers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally correct. With this evidence, if he goes to ND then ND gets hit with recruiting violations and Quinn is banned for life from playing college football. Just another reason in the long list of reasons that Quinn shouldn't become a leprechaun.

Too late. He was born a Leprechaun. He is Irish.

Totally correct. With this evidence, if he goes to ND then ND gets hit with recruiting violations and Quinn is banned for life from playing college football. Just another reason in the long list of reasons that Quinn shouldn't become a leprechaun.

It was the spring game at ND. Rudy was not the only former player that happened to be there. Just like there are lots of former Gopher players at the spring game at the Brickhouse.

Too late. He was born a Leprechaun. He is Irish.

I hate ND and my mother's parents are from County Wexford, and my father's parents are from County Wicklow. And all devout Christians. Never had any desire to attend ND.

Golden Domer instead of Golden Gopher.

Weird stance.

not really. Christians and Catholics have fundamentally different beliefs. It would be surprising for an evangelical Christian to attend ND. Just like it would be strange for a practicing Muslim to attend BYU...

not really. Christians and Catholics have fundamentally different beliefs. It would be surprising for an evangelical Christian to attend ND. Just like it would be strange for a practicing Muslim to attend BYU...

Lol

Please, explain to us what I said...

I quoted it. Here is what you said: "Christians and Catholics have fundamentally different beliefs." You realize that Catholics are Christians, right? What you said is the logical equivalent of "Football players and quarterbacks have fundamentally different beliefs."

I quoted it. Here is what you said: "Christians and Catholics have fundamentally different beliefs." You realize that Catholics are Christians, right? What you said is the logical equivalent of "Football players and quarterbacks have fundamentally different beliefs."

No, not all Catholics are Christians. Just like not all people who attend church as few times a year are Christians. I'll save the dissertation for the OTB.

No, not all Catholics are Christians. Just like not all people who attend church as few times a year are Christians. I'll save the dissertation for the OTB.

Yes - by definition, all Catholics are Christians. If you want to argue about whether someone who calls themselves Catholic is actually a Catholic, that's a different discussion. I can't believe you're tripling down on this.

Catholics are Christian. There are fundamental differences between different evangelical groups, it doesn't make one christian and one non-christian. It's a silly egotistical argument (you're not a Christian unless you believe in Jesus in the exact way that I believe in Jesus).

It would not be surprising for evangelical Christians to attend Notre Dame. I went to Catholic K-12 with a ton of non-Catholics, two of my better friends are Jewish (they both attended Notre Dame). Te'o was LDS and attended Notre Dame. Most of the Cretin football players who have gone to Notre Dame were non-Catholic.

You aren't saying what you think you're saying. Drink some coffee and then read your posts again.

Well, of course not. LOL.

That's a completely different point. That's like saying Christians aren't Christians. Some evangelicals and some Catholics might not be actual Christians by whatever standard you have chosen.

But your point wasn't "Christians and Christians have fundamentally different beliefs", because some of them don't reach that standard.

What is the point about the religious analogy? I don't get it. I see Christians on TV preaching on Sundays who fornicate with other women than their wives.

Top Bottom