All Things Quinn Carroll Recruiting Thread

Unfortunately for us, it looks as though Carroll may be looking to leave. Hope this is not the case

Unfortunately for us, it looks as though Carroll may be looking to leave. Hope this is not the case

I wouldn't be so sure yet. He said he's releasing a top 10-15, which to me sounds like while he has favorites he isn't really leaning toward a specific school yet. We still have a chance to get him to come here. I'm sure he's watching Being PJ Fleck, and saw all the positive press we got from the scholarship video, add a good season and I think he comes here.

Quinn has two seasons of HS football left. He will be able to commit whenever and where ever he wants. He can conceivably watch two seasons of PJ Coaching and recruiting before deciding. He seems to have a good plan by naming 10-15 after his Junior year and then getting down to business.

Is he potentially an early enrollee?

I don't want anyone on our team that would release a "top 10-15" list. How pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want anyone on our team that would release a "top 10-15" list. How pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, at least we don't want anyone that would release a top 10-15 list and leave us off of it.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Warinner needs to produce to get the top OL recruits. Can't believe that he will not.

Quinn is wearing a Gopher hat at school today.

Quinn Carroll to Minnesota confirmed! Start changing those crystal ball predictions.

Quinn is wearing a Gopher hat at school today.

Quinn Carroll to Minnesota confirmed! Start changing those crystal ball predictions.

He's wearing a hat in school? Could have character issues. Probably should stay away.

/s

Was he wearing a collared shirt?
Front two rows?

Quinn is cheering on the 9th grade team wearing a gopher shirt. Further confirmation.

Done deal.

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Please, Please, Please let us beat MTSU by a large margin. It would be great to give all the recruits a show on Saturday. Especially Carroll.

Please, Please, Please let us beat MTSU by a large margin. It would be great to give all the recruits a show on Saturday. Especially Carroll.

And all the screens in the stadium should replay the video of his father catching 3 TD passes against tOSU at least once each quarter.

per BuckNuts.com:

1) Minneapolis (Minn.) Edina 2019 offensive tackle Quinn Carroll attended the Buckeyes’ junior day on Jan. 28. Afterwards Carrroll told me he was very impressed and was definitely interested in Ohio State.

Since then Carroll has told me he calls the Buckeyes every week and among the coaches he talks to are Urban Meyer and Greg Studrawa. He also told me he would definitely make it to an Ohio State game this season.

That happened this past weekend as Carroll attended the Ohio State-Oklahoma game. He made the trip to Columbus with his father and two brothers.

It was an impressive experience for Carroll.

“It went well,” Carroll said. “Probably the atmosphere of the game (most impressed me) – all of those diehard fans.”

Carroll again spent plenty of time talking to Meyer and Studrawa.

“(I talked to) most all of (the Ohio State coaches), but mostly coach Studrawa and coach Meyer,” Carroll said.

This will not be the last time Carroll visits Ohio State. In fact, he has already decided on one of his official visits.

“Yes,” Carroll responded when asked if he will make an official visit to Ohio State.

The 6-foot-6 and 280-pound Carroll has close to 30 scholarship offers. In addition to Ohio State his list includes Alabama, Florida State, LSU, Minnesota, Michigan, Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Iowa, UCLA and Tennessee.

Carroll’s father Jay played tight end for the Minnesota Gophers.

Carroll is a 4-star prospect in the 247Sports Composite. He is the country’s No. 78 overall 2019 prospect, the No. 8 offensive tackle, and the No. 1 prospect in Minnesota.

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Arti...akes-one-decision-on-Ohio-State-Buc-107402760

Go Gophers!!

Smart PJ, very smart:

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

No, higher than that. Fair shot, greater than 1/10

I think it's a 1 in 5.

I would think he'd have his favorite three or four out of state colleges and then Minnesota in the "stay at home" category.

Then it's a decision between those 4 or 5.

Unless he knows he definitely wants to play out of state, it's hard for us to get disqualified earlier than most others, I would think.

Go Gophers!!

Pretty strange selection of pics:
Upper Left = WI
Upper Right = Guy who was a complete bust in the NFL
Lower Left = pic of a guy with a limp wrist
Lower Right = pic of a player stiff arming a ref

Top Bottom