8 wins is unrealistic

If we won 11 we wouldn't have been in that bowl game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, had we won 10-11 games last year, we would have gotten into a bowl game that we probably would not have won. But the point is still valid, a little bit better QB and we could have won 10-11 games going into the bowl game.

Riley just brought in a new DC....fired his long-time DC via phone. Ouch. Should be interesting to see what changes will be made on both sides of the ball and the affect on the field. Makes me more confident that game falls in the toss-up category for Gophs.

Buffalo, Oregon, MTS, Maryland, Purdue, Mich. St., Illinois, NW. There are my 8. Then beat WI and win our bowl game...makes 10. I go into every season optimistic....get on the Boatwagon dude, whats the fun of being all cranky.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Buffalo, Oregon, MTS, Maryland, Purdue, Mich. St., Illinois, NW. There are my 8. Then beat WI and win our bowl game...makes 10. I go into every season optimistic....get on the Boatwagon dude, whats the fun of being all cranky.

Welcome! Solid first post.

We're playing the Ducks?[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riley just brought in a new DC....fired his long-time DC via phone. Ouch. Should be interesting to see what changes will be made on both sides of the ball and the affect on the field. Makes me more confident that game falls in the toss-up category for Gophs.

That was such a strange move by Nebraska.

Barring a great season, doesn't it just feel like Riley is keeping Scott Frost's seat warm?

That was such a strange move by Nebraska.

Barring a great season, doesn't it just feel like Riley is keeping Scott Frost's seat warm?

Quite possibly...never really felt he was a fit for that program or fan base. He is definitely in trouble if he doesn't have a good season, which I don't see happening.

Top Bottom