What do you guys (and gals) want to see first?

What do you want to see FIRST (if you had to pick one)?

• Rose Bowl Trip (no title or playoff)

Votes: 40 54.1%
  • Big Ten Title (no Rose Bowl or Playoff)

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • College Football Playoff (no B1G title or Rose Bowl)

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters

Sparlimb

Reaction score
To be honest, I've waited my entire life for a Big Ten title and Rose Bowl, but I really want to see Rose Bowl.

I think 2/3 is requisite for any of the three options. Title would get us a rose bowl, almost certainly...even if were
undefeated with a B1G title, were not getting selected, right away.

#RowsBowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rose Bowl is just an occasional playoff bowl and such... so how you get there changes. Accordingly I don't as much care as in the past about it.

Give me a B1G Title of the options listed to start.

I don't really care about bowl games (outside of the playoff - they are exhibition games) so I'd take the Big10 Title and let the other chips fall where they may. I will consider my Gopher fandom complete if I can just watch our team in the Big10 Championship game...we don't even have to win. I assume we beat wisconsin that year.

To be honest, I've waited my entire life for a Big Ten title and Rose Bowl, but I really want to see Rose Bowl.
I've been to the Rose Bowl parade. I would love to go back and see the band and cheerleaders marching. I would watch from the corner of Madison and Colorado just to piss off Becky.

Want to see a quality win under PJF before we start talking Rose Bowl, and I don't want to hear excuses from his fan boy club how next year a 5-7 or 6-6 team is acceptable given the hype and god like status he has been given.

I think 2/3 is requisite for any of the three options. Title would get us a rose bowl, almost certainly...even if were
undefeated with a B1G title, were not getting selected, right away.

WRONG! Any BIG10 team that goes undefeated would be a top 4 team, end of discussion.

Well... how about seeing a strong moral guiding force in this program, give away all the football money for badminton and such, and stop raping people... SYKE! Just kidding! That's something a damn hippie would say! Calm down hippies, I'm not saying let's go rape people. I'm making fun of your over simplified views. That's all. Now go shower.

I'm in the minority here. I want the CFB playoffs. It will get us the most national attention and respect out of the 3 by far.

I don't see any way we make the CFB playoffs without winning the big 10 though.

I'm in the minority here. I want the CFB playoffs. It will get us the most national attention and respect out of the 3 by far.

I don't see any way we make the CFB playoffs without winning the big 10 though.

Well we likely would have to win big ten to make cfp, but it is possible as OSU just did it...

Season opener win

#coacheslivesmatter

The others would be the frosting Rose Bowl. In San Diego my wife and I talked to several people who live in California. One fan and his wife who I would guess we're in their early 60's put it this way when Pasadena cameup: " It would be the toughest ticket in town to get. People talk about fans from Iowa and Wisconsin when they were in the Rose Bowl. It would be a drop in the bucket compared to what the Gophers would bring out. It's been almost 60 years!!!! "

CFP semifinal at the Rose Bowl after winning B1G championship. Next scheduled for 2017 though.

CFP with a chance at the national championship? easy choice

Beat wisconsin to send us to Indy where we win the B1G and that sends us to Pasadena for the Semifinal of the CFP.

1. Beat Wisconsin 2. Win B1G west 3. Win B1G title 4. Rose Bowl 5. CFP Championship "Expectations" for years 1-5 of Fleck Era. We can all hope right?

Big ten title is infinitely more important than anything else to me. It is the only one directly in your control every year.

And it may be because I'm relatively young, but to me...the rose bowl doesn't excite me any more than the other big 5.

CFP with a chance at the national championship? easy choice

Have to agree with this. Washington is projected 17th in recruiting this year, up from 29th last year. I would expect a middle tier team could expect a boost of close to 50% in recruiting ranking off a playoff season. Plus it obviously is the only option that gives you a shot at the trophy. It would be amazing to see what Fleck could do with that kind of hype/exposure. We'd have to row a navy destroyer!!!

All I know is that when we have a season that would get most teams into the Rose Bowl, the playoff and other circumstamces will conspire to ensure that we end up in the Fiesta Bowl or some damn thing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't really care about bowl games (outside of the playoff - they are exhibition games) so I'd take the Big10 Title and let the other chips fall where they may. I will consider my Gopher fandom complete if I can just watch our team in the Big10 Championship game...we don't even have to win. I assume we beat wisconsin that year.

Bowl games aren't exhibition games. They count the stats and record and everything.

Top Bottom