Official 2020 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Seems awful WR heavy, need another o-lineman IMO but all the good ones might be gone?

Seems awful WR heavy, need another o-lineman IMO but all the good ones might be gone?
Well, looking at the positive side of this, if one of these receivers can put on 100 or more pounds and maintain their speed and agility, they will be a super athletic offensive lineman. ?

keep an eye on Mizzou. sounds like they will have a guys leave the program after the coach was fired. and the players are not happy about it. maybe they have a stud DLineman we can snatch up

seen some gopher fans already tweeting to JJ Hester who is a WR and their highest ranked commit. but has decided to hold off on signing early and will be looking around

So nothing on Kaden, right?

Game outcome was very unfortunate in that sense. But hopefully he has his eyes open during the BT champ game beatdown.

Maybe he's going to hold out for higher level offers.

So nothing on Kaden, right?

Game outcome was very unfortunate in that sense. But hopefully he has his eyes open during the BT champ game beatdown.

Maybe he's going to hold out for higher level offers.
I believe he has an LSU offer. Can’t get much higher than that. Maybe holding out for a particular school?

After seeing Kaden on tape, he is the real deal, an athletic type of LB that could play in many roles. Would make a a great 3-4 or coverag LB. Could play on either strong or weakside. Strong grades indicate that he could be an influence on reading and calling out coverage's. I have been following him for over a year now and really hope he stays home. He is special!! What is even more important, it sounds like he is a good kid. I know that he has a lot of things running through his head right now, but there is nothing better than playing for your home team with family and friends looking on.

Did Kaden just commit somewhere else? He's off the "Top Targets" board on 247.

After seeing Kaden on tape, he is the real deal, an athletic type of LB that could play in many roles. Would make a a great 3-4 or coverag LB. Could play on either strong or weakside. Strong grades indicate that he could be an influence on reading and calling out coverage's. I have been following him for over a year now and really hope he stays home. He is special!! What is even more important, it sounds like he is a good kid. I know that he has a lot of things running through his head right now, but there is nothing better than playing for your home team with family and friends looking on.

Did you watch the prep bowl?
What were your thoughts from that game?

It’s also impressive that he came here this weekend from Florida, sat for hours in the cold, rain and snow, and still picked us over LSU and the Florida schools.

Believe it or not, this weather is intriguing (enjoyable even) for some people that are from the south.

Maybe we can beef up a couple of the wide receivers by 150 pounds and turn them into really quick linemen. ;)

I’ll be honest, after all these years of our top talent not wanting to stay here, I’ve decided I don’t care to have guys here that don’t want to be here wholeheartedly. If our own MN talent has such a hard time deciding to stay here and play for the home team, then I don’t know if I care to have them here.

At a time people leaving the Husker toxic culture and he wants in?

I’ll be honest, after all these years of our top talent not wanting to stay here, I’ve decided I don’t care to have guys here that don’t want to be here wholeheartedly. If our own MN talent has such a hard time deciding to stay here and play for the home team, then I don’t know if I care to have them here.

Yep, I agree. PJ says he's not for everyone. If you just want to play football and not deal with issues outside of football, such as academics, then there's a better fit for a recruit than what Minnesota is offering. In that case, yes, I'd say Nebraska is a better place to land.

It is a recurring theme - JC Hassenauer, Jashon Cornell, Seantrel Henderson, Frank Ragnow, Quinn Carroll, Bryce Benhart, etc...

I don't get it. Kids don't want to stay home for the home school and be a trail blazer.

Yep, I agree. PJ says he's not for everyone. If you just want to play football and not deal with issues outside of football, such as academics, then there's a better fit for a recruit than what Minnesota is offering. In that case, yes, I'd say Nebraska is a better place to land.

In the Big Ten, Nebraska is for sure the place to land if academics are not your thing.

I don't get it. Kids don't want to stay home for the home school and be a trail blazer.

They're teenagers trying to make their way in the world. Natural for some of them to want to head out of town.

It is a recurring theme - JC Hassenauer, Jashon Cornell, Seantrel Henderson, Frank Ragnow, Quinn Carroll, Bryce Benhart, etc...

I don't agree with it, but I understand if it's a helmet school. I don't understand Arkansas, Nebraska, etc.

Top Bottom