Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post
    per Sid:

ē Six of the top 10 football recruits in Minne*sota for the Class of 2020 have committed, three to the Gophers and three to Iowa State.

http://www.startribune.com/twins-pro...son/509803682/

Go Gophers!!
    Below are the three that have committed to ISU. As of now, half of their commits for 2020 are from Minnesota.

Aidan Bouman (PRO) from Buffalo. 3-star .8797 on 247. No offer from Minnesota. Others include NDSU.

Craig McDonald (S) from Minnehaha Academy. 3-star .8693 on 247. Offer from Minnesota. Others include Iowa, Purdue, Wisconsin, Dartmouth.

Hunter Zenzen (OLB) from Barnesville. 3-star .8316 on 247. No offer from Minnesota. Others include North Dakota, NDSU, South Dakota.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshurun View Post
    Ripping the ranking of the class in May is every bit as ludicrous as praising the ranking of the class in May. Lots of time between now and NSD.
    I think that is Spoofin's point in doing so...

Quote Originally Posted by FredCoxRocks View Post
    Below are the three that have committed to ISU. As of now, half of their commits for 2020 are from Minnesota.

Aidan Bouman (PRO) from Buffalo. 3-star .8797 on 247. No offer from Minnesota. Others include NDSU.

Craig McDonald (S) from Minnehaha Academy. 3-star .8693 on 247. Offer from Minnesota. Others include Iowa, Purdue, Wisconsin, Dartmouth.

Hunter Zenzen (OLB) from Barnesville. 3-star .8316 on 247. No offer from Minnesota. Others include North Dakota, NDSU, South Dakota.
    All three of these have been discussed, I believe. Zenzen didn’t make it in our radar before ISU got there early. Quick trigger on first P5 offer. Bouman’s dad doesn’t like Minnesota and wouldn’t let his son consider the Gophers, so nomoffer. McDonald was just a bad miss by Fleck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshurun View Post
    Ripping the ranking of the class in May is every bit as ludicrous as praising the ranking of the class in May. Lots of time between now and NSD.
    I agree 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers_4life View Post
    All three of these have been discussed, I believe. Zenzen didn’t make it in our radar before ISU got there early. Quick trigger on first P5 offer. Bouman’s dad doesn’t like Minnesota and wouldn’t let his son consider the Gophers, so nomoffer. McDonald was just a bad miss by Fleck.
    Wonder why Bouman still lives in Minnesota if he so anti Minnesota? I've never liked people like this. I've got neighbors who don't like Minnesota and think Wisconsin is the greatest place to play football and live, yet they live here in Minnesota and not Wisconsin. Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Wonder why Bouman still lives in Minnesota if he so anti Minnesota? I've never liked people like this. I've got neighbors who don't like Minnesota and think Wisconsin is the greatest place to play football and live, yet they live here in Minnesota and not Wisconsin. Give me a break.
    I tried to find something in older posts for the Bouman one and can’t. So unless confirmed otherwise, that will just have to be a worthless speculation for now.

Default Official 2020 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Iím guessing heís anti-Gopher for his son. Considering he went to Saint Cloud St. and cashed NFL paychecks and his home state flagship school hasnít had a qb throw an NFL touchdown since Mike Hohensee, Iím not going to argue with him. Just glad the Kaliakmanisí dad doesnít share the same viewpoint.

And his kid is going to Iowa....nothing says itís not about the quality of life more than that.

Maybe he is anti-Minnesota because he feels IAst is a better opportunity for his kid.

Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

Ya, because we don’t throw the ball. Not under the coach. Love the way our QB’s throw the ball atound

Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    Maybe he is anti-Minnesota because he feels IAst is a better opportunity for his kid.

Correct - especially since his kid never had the opportunity to play for the U.

Default Official 2020 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

https://twitter.com/aaronjwitt13/sta...723806208?s=21

Aaron Witt, from Winona, reopens his recruitment.
    Last edited by AtTheLibrary; 05-15-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Go Gophers!!

Bummer.

Aidan Bouman visited the Gophers in March of 2018 and left with no offer. He committed to ISU in June.

STrib: Winona product Aaron Witt decommits from the Gophers

A local recruit has re-opened his commitment.

Aaron Witt, a three-star defensive end out of Winona, shared on Twitter his decision to decommit from the Gophers. The 6-5, 230-pound strong-sider initially committed back in November.

He's the second class of 2020 commit to reverse his decision since Monday, with junior college linebacker Juwan Mitchell reclassifying to 2019 and joining Texas.

http://www.startribune.com/winona-pr...ers/509972522/

Go Gophers!!