Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Official 2020 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

This thread will be home the Official 2020 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Jalen Suggs, who has a scholarship offer from the Gophers in basketball, received an offer from Iowa State in football.

2020!! Lets do this! Fleck should have us winning the Rose Bowl by then.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Blog Entries

If he wouldn't do to us what he did to WMU - bolt for greener pastures.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Quote Originally Posted by hungan1 View Post

IF, Fleck leads UMn to a 13-0 season going into the bowl game, WHERE on earth would be greener pastures? Bama? Is Saban getting bored or something? I doubt he has any reason to want to coach in the NFL. I'm being serious here.

Quote Originally Posted by KillmeNow View Post
    IF, Fleck leads UMn to a 13-0 season going into the bowl game, WHERE on earth would be greener pastures? Bama? Is Saban getting bored or something? I doubt he has any reason to want to coach in the NFL. I'm being serious here.
    Maybe Michigan? Harbaugh is struggling to realize the talent of a roster loaded with 4 star and some 5 star guys. Why would Fleck accept a job there? Because Michigan is a bigger name, elite or near elite (or should be) and thus able to attract higher-ranked recruits.

I hope he doesn't leave and maybe the recent contract extension will help if there' a large buyout required to leave early. There's no shame in being motivated by money--happens all the time in college football and life in general.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBob53 View Post
    Maybe Michigan? Harbaugh is struggling to realize the talent of a roster loaded with 4 star and some 5 star guys. Why would Fleck accept a job there? Because Michigan is a bigger name, elite or near elite (or should be) and thus able to attract higher-ranked recruits.

I hope he doesn't leave and maybe the recent contract extension will help if there' a large buyout required to leave early. There's no shame in being motivated by money--happens all the time in college football and life in general.
    There is no chance the Michigan good ol' boys will put up with PJ's schtick. They only put up with Harbaugh because he is one of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher04 View Post
    There is no chance the Michigan good ol' boys will put up with PJ's schtick. They only put up with Harbaugh because he is one of their own.
    The turning a program around and getting the best out of your athletes shtick?

You just don't get it do you.

Dear Bob,

Every post you make sucks.

Sincerely,

GH

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Dear Bob,

Every post you make sucks.

Sincerely,

GH
    Nothing brings gopherhole together more than dislike of users of his ilk.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hungan1 View Post
    There are no greener pastures.
    Iím a light eater. As soon as itís light, I start to eat. And I'm on a seefood diet. If I can see food, I'll eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by raygen12 View Post
    You guys need to check out Raygen Randall a freshman from SD. He is stud QB that is young for his grade because he skipped 3rd grade. talk about potential.... TE Jake Cheeseman is his main target and he is another possible target. Probably a package deal. Heard that Fleck has been in contact. TOP 100 prospects in that class.
    I hope you're not expecting anything written here will influence recruiting. You'll be very disappointed.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 View Post
    I hope you're not expecting anything written here will influence recruiting. You'll be very disappointed.
    Well, not with THAT attitude!