Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 391
  1. #361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash30 View Post
    Sid is everyone’s best friend, not a good comparison.
    What about the other guy?
    The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.


  2. #362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    247 crystal ball is currently 100% for Kaden Johnson, Terry Lockett, and Craig McDonald: https://247sports.com/college/minnes...onPredictions/

    Lockett was also at Minnehaha before moving out to Ohio. Each recruit has offers from about half the B1G.
    Would love to get all 3 of these guys in the fold asap..still early though

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnGopher View Post
    Would love to get all 3 of these guys in the fold asap..still early though
    If that happens, I think that it would be the most significant recruitment of the Fleck era.

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    2,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Pessimist View Post
    If that happens, I think that it would be the most significant recruitment of the Fleck era.
    Iím sure some will say itís not a big accomplishment since theyíre from in-state akin to some downplaying getting CC, Et al to stay home.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Gopher View Post
    Iím sure some will say itís not a big accomplishment since theyíre from in-state akin to some downplaying getting CC, Et al to stay home.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I realize that some people will feel that way, but I'm okay with that. Since I will always regard Terry as part of Minnehaha, the only similar situation with one school is Dunlop, Faalele and Annexstad from IMG. I would regard this as more significant because I'd like to see the Gophers become as successful in keeping top in-state players as the Badgers and Hawkeyes. Finally, these won't be the last good players coming out of Minnehaha (e.g. Trevon Howard).

  6. #366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    247 crystal ball is currently 100% for Kaden Johnson, Terry Lockett, and Craig McDonald: https://247sports.com/college/minnes...onPredictions/

    Lockett was also at Minnehaha before moving out to Ohio. Each recruit has offers from about half the B1G.
    Yes but....the only guy with more than one CB is Lockett, who has two. Kyle G. Is very plugged in on that site so this is a good sign, just saying that itís not overly telling.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopherphile View Post
    Yes but....the only guy with more than one CB is Lockett, who has two. Kyle G. Is very plugged in on that site so this is a good sign, just saying that it’s not overly telling.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are right CB's aren't very telling but what is telling is Kaden Johnson continually going to gophers hoops games and giving PJ hugs. I mean we are talking full on bear hug here.

  8. #368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Pessimist View Post
    I realize that some people will feel that way, but I'm okay with that. Since I will always regard Terry as part of Minnehaha, the only similar situation with one school is Dunlop, Faalele and Annexstad from IMG. I would regard this as more significant because I'd like to see the Gophers become as successful in keeping top in-state players as the Badgers and Hawkeyes. Finally, these won't be the last good players coming out of Minnehaha (e.g. Trevon Howard).
    Yeah, it would be up there with Dunlap, Faalele and Annexstad. It's hard to beat this trio, however, I think the Kaden Johnson, Lockett, McDonald group might mean something more symbolically.

  9. #369

    Default

    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

    Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

  10. #370

    Default Gophers impress 2020 Indiana tight end Caleb Murphy

    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

    Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

  11. #371

    Default




    Go Gophers!!

  12. #372

    Default




    Go Gophers!!

  13. #373

    Default




    Go Gophers!!

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    9,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post



    Go Gophers!!
    Supposed offer from Florida but they don't make his top 10. Hmmmm.
    "My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven't been cynical enough." - Chrisjen Avasarala

  15. #375

    Default




    Go Gophers!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •