Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete smith View Post
    Clever! No party for you last night.
    I was wondering if many folks would figure it out...

Let's keep the IMG OL pipeline going.

https://247sports.com/college/minnes...sit-132736868/

A new name, Danny Striggow, DE from Orono, was offered after a camp performance yesterday.

https://247sports.com/college/minnes...fer-132742642/

Holds offers from Iowa, New Mexico St, NDSU, Northern Illinois and Wyoming.

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    A new name, Danny Striggow, DE from Orono, was offered after a camp performance yesterday.

His HUDL is super impressive (against decent competition). I wasn't expecting someone that athletic.

Another guy with a nice long frame to develop in the weight room.

really good wrestler too.

Has PJ offered Matthias Algarin from Pierz yet? His measurables are pretty impressive. Nebraska just offered.

Looks like Yayha Black, a 6'5", 250lb DE from Marshall, MN has committed to Iowa. 247 lists him as having an offer from the Gophers. big kid with a nice frame - I've seen him play basketball, and he has decent footwork - but not a lot of finesse.

Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post
    Looks like Yayha Black, a 6'5", 250lb DE from Marshall, MN has committed to Iowa. 247 lists him as having an offer from the Gophers. big kid with a nice frame - I've seen him play basketball, and he has decent footwork - but not a lot of finesse.
    I've been somewhat familiar with this kid, but I didn't realize his offer list had blown up like it has. It's funny - you're listed at 6'5", 230 (reasonably close to his actual measurements), but then you get a few Power 5 offers and you're suddenly 6'6", 250. It's amazing how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by short ornery norwegian View Post
    The Gophers staff liked him a lot, but we are also in on other good DE prospects and could be full in the next 2 weeks.

The Gophers staff liked him a lot, but we are also in on other good DE prospects and could be full in the next 2 weeks.
    Lets hope your statement comes true. Don't like losing Mn. kids to Becky or ioweeeeeeeeee.

Gophs class dips back into the low 40s on 247.

Quote Originally Posted by PMWinSTP View Post
    Gophs class dips back into the low 40s on 247.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Default Official 2020 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by dlw4gophers View Post
    Lets hope your statement comes true. Don't like losing Mn. kids to Becky or ioweeeeeeeeee.
    As Iím sure Georgia schools donít like losing Georgia kids to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk