Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Default Official 2020 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

This thread will be home the Official 2020 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Jalen Suggs, who has a scholarship offer from the Gophers in basketball, received an offer from Iowa State in football.

2020!! Lets do this! Fleck should have us winning the Rose Bowl by then.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Blog Entries

If he wouldn't do to us what he did to WMU - bolt for greener pastures.
    Welcome to Badger Road Kill Country!

Quote Originally Posted by raygen12 View Post
    You guys need to check out Raygen Randall a freshman from SD. He is stud QB that is young for his grade because he skipped 3rd grade. talk about potential.... TE Jake Cheeseman is his main target and he is another possible target. Probably a package deal. Heard that Fleck has been in contact. TOP 100 prospects in that class.
    I hope you're not expecting anything written here will influence recruiting. You'll be very disappointed.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0 View Post
    I hope you're not expecting anything written here will influence recruiting. You'll be very disappointed.
    Well, not with THAT attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBoy View Post
    Well, not with THAT attitude!
    Still working on being elite.
    Attention: If the above comment sounds puzzling, adjust your sarcasm setting and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    For you are one of the chosen ones, my son. Please carry my other messages forward and spread them across the land.

Thou shall not root for the Badgers under any circumstances, whatsoever. Doing so will bring upon my wrath and you suffer from the same plague of obesity, stupidity, and ugliness of the one who leads the razorbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post

Go Gophers!!
    Has girlfriend, that shows confidence.

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post

Go Gophers!!
    Has girlfriend, that shows confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by hungan1 View Post
    If he wouldn't do to us what he did to WMU - bolt for greener pastures.

IF, Fleck leads UMn to a 13-0 season going into the bowl game, WHERE on earth would be greener pastures? Bama? Is Saban getting bored or something? I doubt he has any reason to want to coach in the NFL. I'm being serious here.

Go Gophers!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by raygen12 View Post
    You guys need to check out Raygen Randall a freshman from SD. He is stud QB that is young for his grade because he skipped 3rd grade. talk about potential.... TE Jake Cheeseman is his main target and he is another possible target. Probably a package deal. Heard that Fleck has been in contact. TOP 100 prospects in that class.
    Is this post from Raygen himself, or Raygen's Mom? If you are Raygen, I'll assume you plan to major in Marketing.
    Gopher football backer since '62.
    Current GopherHole walk on.

Go Gophers!!