Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Fleck on sports huddle today (7-7) said "we're not done yet." they are still recruiting for the 2020 class. on de-commits, he said they contact every recruit every day in some fashion - call, text, e-mail, skype, etc.

per Sid:

• Gophers football coach P.J. Fleck on how he viewed the program’s June recruiting: “We had 16 commits in the month of June. I think that’s one of the biggest months we have ever had in our program history, not just at the University of Minnesota but me being a head coach and our staff being together. Sixteen commits in the month of June. I would consider that an epic June.”

http://www.startribune.com/twins-own...ush/512687682/

Go Gophers!!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post
    per Sid:

• Gophers football coach P.J. Fleck on how he viewed the program’s June recruiting: “We had 16 commits in the month of June. I think that’s one of the biggest months we have ever had in our program history, not just at the University of Minnesota but me being a head coach and our staff being together. Sixteen commits in the month of June. I would consider that an epic June.”

http://www.startribune.com/twins-own...ush/512687682/

Go Gophers!!
    Epic? Epic?

Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Epic? Epic?
    I thought it was EPIC.

Bat signals were going out all the time, and the suspense of who the next one was made it awesome.

It's boring as hell now when we only have a few spots left.

Not Elite?

Epic, elite, all the same to me. June was absolutely legendary by Gopher Standards.

Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Epic, elite, all the same to me. June was absolutely legendary by Gopher Standards.
    Please...

Epic? Epic?
    You had to know someone would miss your point and go on the defensive. 2 for 2 tho may have been a surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    You had to know someone would miss your point and go on the defensive. 2 for 2 tho may have been a surprise.

Agreed. I also don’t recall him ever using that phrase. Kind of surprised me actually.

On the defensive???? Seemed pretty mild to me, but . . .
    The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.

Epic? Epic?
    Are you going to be okay?

Epic? Epic?
    Epicly elite

Quote Originally Posted by Some guy View Post
    Are you going to be okay?
    Yep. Doing well, thanks.

I'm not a PJ lover nor PJ hater. Just win.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGopher View Post
    On the defensive???? Seemed pretty mild to me, but . . .
    Not sure what you see as a requirement for defensiveness, but a quick read of Websterís may benefit you. I didnít see the need for one to wig out in order to qualify.

Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

Fleck used EPIC

I like it!