Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 998
  1. #856
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Windom, MN
    Posts
    7,614

    Default

    Fleck on sports huddle today (7-7) said "we're not done yet." they are still recruiting for the 2020 class. on de-commits, he said they contact every recruit every day in some fashion - call, text, e-mail, skype, etc.


  2. #857

    Default

    per Sid:

    • Gophers football coach P.J. Fleck on how he viewed the program’s June recruiting: “We had 16 commits in the month of June. I think that’s one of the biggest months we have ever had in our program history, not just at the University of Minnesota but me being a head coach and our staff being together. Sixteen commits in the month of June. I would consider that an epic June.”

    http://www.startribune.com/twins-own...ush/512687682/

    Go Gophers!!

  3. #858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGopher View Post
    per Sid:

    • Gophers football coach P.J. Fleck on how he viewed the program’s June recruiting: “We had 16 commits in the month of June. I think that’s one of the biggest months we have ever had in our program history, not just at the University of Minnesota but me being a head coach and our staff being together. Sixteen commits in the month of June. I would consider that an epic June.”

    http://www.startribune.com/twins-own...ush/512687682/

    Go Gophers!!
    Epic? Epic?

  4. #859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Epic? Epic?
    I thought it was EPIC.

    Bat signals were going out all the time, and the suspense of who the next one was made it awesome.

    It's boring as hell now when we only have a few spots left.

  5. #860

    Default

    Not Elite?

  6. #861

    Default

    Epic, elite, all the same to me. June was absolutely legendary by Gopher Standards.

  7. #862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #2Gopher View Post
    Epic, elite, all the same to me. June was absolutely legendary by Gopher Standards.
    Please...

  8. #863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Epic? Epic?
    You had to know someone would miss your point and go on the defensive. 2 for 2 tho may have been a surprise.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

  9. #864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    You had to know someone would miss your point and go on the defensive. 2 for 2 tho may have been a surprise.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I also don’t recall him ever using that phrase. Kind of surprised me actually.

  10. #865

    Default

    On the defensive???? Seemed pretty mild to me, but . . .
    The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves.

  11. #866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Epic? Epic?
    Are you going to be okay?

  12. #867
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Corn Field
    Posts
    23,498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Epic? Epic?
    Epicly elite

  13. #868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Some guy View Post
    Are you going to be okay?
    Yep. Doing well, thanks.

    I'm not a PJ lover nor PJ hater. Just win.

  14. #869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGopher View Post
    On the defensive???? Seemed pretty mild to me, but . . .
    Not sure what you see as a requirement for defensiveness, but a quick read of Websterís may benefit you. I didnít see the need for one to wig out in order to qualify.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Consensus Top 25 Class, 4 of final 5, 80% underclassmen, Youngest Team, 2nd Youngest Team, Best Back-To-Back Classes Ever, 9 Scholarship Seniors, HS Teacher, 8-Hour Radius, Major Paycut

  15. #870

    Default

    Fleck used EPIC

    I like it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •