Joe Burrow transfer rumors

Transfer maybe, I could buy that.

Transfer to here, that would be kinda bonkers......

I hope he is not considering us. I am told we should only be looking at DB's.

Can coaches still block in-conference transfers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can coaches still block in-conference transfers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC I don't think they can outright block it forever, but it can cost the player a year of eligibility if they don't get a waiver from B1G. I think a team can "ok" it and also not cost the player a year.

Graduates had different rules I belive.

Cincinnati is another school to watch for a Burrow transfer as tOSU's Defensive Coordinator Luke Fickell just signed a big contract for... closer to home and likely able to play right away.

IIRC I don't think they can outright block it forever, but it can cost the player a year of eligibility if they don't get a waiver from B1G. I think a team can "ok" it and also not cost the player a year.

Graduates had different rules I belive.

I believe this is spot on based on what happened with the North St. Paul/Badger/Gopher kid. Sat out a year as the Badgers wouldn't release him. Sorry I'm blanked out as to his name.

I believe this is spot on based on what happened with the North St. Paul/Badger/Gopher kid. Sat out a year as the Badgers wouldn't release him. Sorry I'm blanked out as to his name.
Kim Royston?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He'd have to sit out next year anyways if he transfers to a FBS school.

Cincinnati is another school to watch for a Burrow transfer as tOSU's Defensive Coordinator Luke Fickell just signed a big contract for... closer to home and likely able to play right away.

Torrance Gibson transferred from OSU to Cincinnati to play QB.

Clearly someone hacked his twitter account after he decided to transfer here.

Only burro that will be transferring.

stock-photo-nice-burro-494286904.jpg

The Russians did it.

Since the topic of OSU transfers came up, I wonder what ever became of #9, Jashon Cornell formerly of Cretin DH. He was a RS Freshman this year, and I do not recall seeing #9 doing anything (I never noticed him on the field), and I watched OSU a lot this year.

Since a lot of those elite Ohio State players do not stay for four years, much less redshirt, I am starting to wonder what impact he will have at OSU. Of course I do not want him to transfer to Minnesota, I am done with most of these guys that were too good for the Gophers crawling back later, and would expect Saint Thomas would be a good enough destination for him if Urban/ Schianno push him out.

Looks like ke quickly squashed that notion!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom