Thinking of Tracy

Why do you even feel like you should weigh in on this? Why do you care? You've got a team to discuss up there- I doubt there's a bunch of us weighing in on the Badger coaching situation of Wisky boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minnesota resident and fan catch **** on both boards for being a fan of both but they are not rivals in my mind so I will post ... I don't think I am being offensive or anything so unsure why you would feel such butt hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's just ... people on the internet.

Like thing... must hate on everything else.... or something.

I don't know why that is.

I wish that were the case, but I feel like people tend to like to think about things in a tribal nature. "I'm Team Fleck, Coyle and Kaler acted correctly, everything from the Claeys/Kill era was garbage. Last year's 9-4 season was to be expected but a 6-win Fleck season would be magical, etc. etc.". OR "I'm Team Claeys. I hope Fleck fails. He is just another Brewster/Wacker. His recruits aren't exciting. Etc., etc.".

You see this in politics all of the time. Republicans before the recent election opposed the Electoral College (most polls of Republican voters). Now that it has been politicized, most Republicans are fans of the Electoral College (polls of Republican voters). It's a similar switch with Dems.

Most people tend to pick a "team" and then fall in line with the reasoning.

My guess is if Coach Claeys is depressed or down in the dumps it is because many ignorant jerks painted him out to be the root cause of the actions of the infamous 11. Getting dismissed because the new AD comes in is expected in a lot of cases and I am sure all coaches know this. Claeys will be really depressed if the new baby Jesus can't do something with the goods he inherited.

I wish that were the case, but I feel like people tend to like to think about things in a tribal nature. "I'm Team Fleck, Coyle and Kaler acted correctly, everything from the Claeys/Kill era was garbage. Last year's 9-4 season was to be expected but a 6-win Fleck season would be magical, etc. etc.". OR "I'm Team Claeys. I hope Fleck fails. He is just another Brewster/Wacker. His recruits aren't exciting. Etc., etc.".

You see this in politics all of the time. Republicans before the recent election opposed the Electoral College (most polls of Republican voters). Now that it has been politicized, most Republicans are fans of the Electoral College (polls of Republican voters). It's a similar switch with Dems.

Most people tend to pick a "team" and then fall in line with the reasoning.
Most voters, Democrat or Republican", don't know the purpose and reasoning of the Electoral College, which proves you can have an opinion on something that you know very little about.

Top Bottom