Omar Douglas

Nomellini

Reaction score
I am surprised that he is not getting much love on this board. He was a VERY good player. He is currently tied with Wolitarsky for 8th place on the all-time receptions list with 130 and stands at #10 in receiving yards. In the 1993 Purdue game (a 59-56 Gopher win in regulation!) he caught a school and Big 10 record FIVE touchdown passes.

Likely because this is the basketball board.

He was better than Gaston Diedhou.

I am surprised that he is not getting much love on this board. He was a VERY good player. He is currently tied with Wolitarsky for 8th place on the all-time receptions list with 130 and stands at #10 in receiving yards. In the 1993 Purdue game (a 59-56 Gopher win in regulation!) he caught a school and Big 10 record FIVE touchdown passes.

And Omar Sharif was a h3ll of an actor...

Sorry, fellas, wrong board. The son of Omar Douglas is a recent Gopher commit as a defensive back. No one over there seems to recall how good his dad was. Guess that's also true here.

Omar epps, what an actor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad that his son committed and glad to have another awesome alum send his very talented son our way. Thanks Omar!

Who doesn't love Omar? He was a very good player. Have to respect a small WR who hangs in the NFL for 4 years. That Purdue game he went off in is still the most entertaining football game I have ever attended.

I was lucky enough to be at the Purdue game, in fact I still keep that ticket stub in my wallet.

I have very fond feelings for Omar Douglas!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Bleed- Did you attend the Aztec game that you have pictured? The Gophers ganged up on Faulk but their pass defense was atrocious! I liked the 1994 rematch in the Dome much better.

I'm not certain, but I think a lot of what Omar does is against the Student Code of Conduct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omar had mad love for the youngins..........especially the cute male ones.[emoji7]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom