Harry Van Dyne Commits to Gophers!!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Many highlight reel catches on his hudl. Looks like he has extremely good body control even for a white boy. Nice deep speed if not elite. His 100m is around 11.07. Good hands. Despite his mediocre grades on 247 and Rivals I think he's an elite catch. An actual receiver.

Iowa fans were pretty confident they had him locked up.

ee01e8ed7af04d0654e3745b38b58c19.png

I feel like the bleacher report might have jumped the gun... [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch this kids highlights....elite.

Here's the link to his highlights for those who haven't seen it:

[video]http://www.hudl.com/v/1BKAyD[/video]

Very impressive size and speed.

Many highlight reel catches on his hudl. Looks like he has extremely good body control even for a white boy. Nice deep speed if not elite. His 100m is around 11.07. Good hands. Despite his mediocre grades on 247 and Rivals I think he's an elite catch. An actual receiver.

Agree. Good hands, good instincts, deceptive speed.

Iowa currently has three scholarship recievers on their roster for next year in case anyone feels bad for our DB situation.

Definitely has the hitch and go route down...

Iowa currently has three scholarship recievers on their roster for next year in case anyone feels bad for our DB situation.

Yep. Pretty much lost all skill position starters on offense. Game should be seen as a toss up.

They have eleven according to 247 (including 2 commits)- not that they're always up to date

I'm going to go with an Ernie Wheelwright comp, tall, thin, deceptive speed. Welcome aboard. Now how about some secondary help.

Great to see a real receiver being recruited.

Let's coach and bulk him up to become an athlete that can catch and hold on to the $%^! ball through the "process."

Top Bottom